Talk

Advanced search

to be sick of my kids!!!!!!

(13 Posts)
memoo Sun 13-Jul-08 16:12:16

we have four and today i really have had enough of them all.

They don't do as they're told, they moan and squable about everything and don't appreciate anything we do for them at all.

every sentence starts with "awwwwww, thats not fair"

i feel like saying "awwwww its not fair that non of you give a shit about the fact that daddy and me are working our arses off to look after you and try and make you happy and you're just a bunch of spoilt brats who don't appreciate anything"

Have an overwhelming urge to get in car, drive to a hotel in middle of nowhere and not come back.

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 16:14:04

Are they all yours? Can't you send any excess home?

I'd make them go and clean the windows.

LovelyDear Sun 13-Jul-08 16:16:53

perfectly reasonable to be sick of them. try to get them doing something with a team benefit eg if they do something collaborative they'll be rewarded...

memoo Sun 13-Jul-08 16:17:33

they're all ours!!!!! 2 are DP from first marriage, 2 are ours, believe me would send em all home if they didn't belong to us.

have chucked them all out in the garden

octavia Sun 13-Jul-08 16:18:05

poor you, its horrible when its like that.For what is worth my day hasn't been any better.My ds who's 8 has a virus and I know he doesn't feel well but by god is he pushing it! The twins have been whinging since 3.30am and my dh is very busy doing nothing in the shed !Well he was he is now looking after the children while I escape on heregrin

Miggsie Sun 13-Jul-08 16:18:19

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have an ungratelful child!

sarah293 Sun 13-Jul-08 16:19:13

Message withdrawn

sarah293 Sun 13-Jul-08 16:20:34

Message withdrawn

memoo Sun 13-Jul-08 19:37:05

you all sound like you've had equally rubbish days!!!

Most of the time being a mum is fab but sometimes its just hardwork

googgly Sun 13-Jul-08 19:45:04

At 3am on Friday I was planning my departure in some detail.... Still here though, so must love them all at least a little bit!

jafina Sun 13-Jul-08 19:51:09

YANBU - I totally sympathise.

I am fed up with mine today too. DS1 who is 5.5 told me today that he wants a new mummy and that I am nasty! He had a complete meltdown because his pet snail escaped (from an open yogurt container hmm) and it is somehow MY FAULT. I spent what felt like hours making homemade fishcakes which they barely ate (they were quite nice IMHO) and one of them even said "Yuck". They have been whingeing and moaning all day and I have had enough.

And to top it off, they finished school last Wed so I have 7 more weeks of this - AAAARGH!

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 19:55:53

MEMOO, yanbu, join my child swapping service grin

HackedOffByGossip Sun 13-Jul-08 19:56:37

My dd is 6.6

Ds is 3.6

They fight & argue & scream... it's soul destroying.

In fact I often cry about it. Even dh has escaped out through the fields this evening... I suggested a holiday... he swore he would never spend any more time than he had to with the kids

They never fight when other people are minding them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now