Talk

Advanced search

to consider BLOWING UP TESCO if they don't sort out their FARKING website while I am trying to shop?

(24 Posts)
colditz Sat 12-Jul-08 23:33:26

I want to look at the BOGOFs, is that to much to bloody ask?> Really?

colditz Sat 12-Jul-08 23:42:28

angryangryangry

colditz Sat 12-Jul-08 23:43:34

have resorted to yelling "I want toilet roll, let me buy toilet roll, why are you so SHIT!???"

ExterminAitch Sat 12-Jul-08 23:45:00

lidl seems to be getting a good write-up elsewhere on MN, Coldy... wink

MmeBovary Sat 12-Jul-08 23:45:08

I'm sorry - I really miss teh Tesco's website. is this bit not working?

HunphreyCushion Sat 12-Jul-08 23:47:10

YABU.

Just buy two of every item on their website, and trust in the might of Tesco to only charge you for one.

Every little helps.

grin

colditz Sat 12-Jul-08 23:47:18

I can't get to Lidl or I would be living in Lidl.

But thaNks for the tip.

It's the 'household' section, giving me pain. I am attacking it from all angles - but it won't let me look at the offers, the 'value' or the household, which makes me think this is a ruse to make me spend more grr which I won't,. I'll just defect to ASDA

ExterminAitch Sat 12-Jul-08 23:48:59

i've never managed to shop online, colditz, i find it too frustrating even when the site is working.

ScottishMummy Sat 12-Jul-08 23:49:21

do LIDL and ALDI offer internet shopping?

ExterminAitch Sat 12-Jul-08 23:51:04

lol. they barely take the stuff out of the cardboard boxes... grin

ScottishMummy Sun 13-Jul-08 00:00:16

LOL will take that as nope

Flibbertyjibbet Sun 13-Jul-08 00:00:47

Lidl and aldi don't do internet shopping, but my well off friend who worries he might be spotted if he visits those stores....emails me with stuff to get for him when I go there.....

Does that count as internet shopping grin

I'd get to Asda Colditz. Save you a fortune to put towards petrol to visit a lidl wink

ScottishMummy Sun 13-Jul-08 00:02:11

i am already a slave to tesco internet

melpomene Sun 13-Jul-08 00:04:18

use mysupermarket.co.uk. You can shop at Tesco, do price comparisons with other supermarkets and it shows you all the offers and points out when you've missed a BOGOF.

ScottishMummy Sun 13-Jul-08 00:07:45

thanks wink

colditz Sun 13-Jul-08 00:31:32

I have given up, and after trying for the past HOUR to get my shopping done, got to the checkout, put my card details in, only to be BOOT$ED OFF THE FARKING SIT AND TOLD TO TRY AGAIN LATER!

Do they think I have NOTHING better to do? They can Fuck the fuck OFF. I have an ASDA deliveryy on it's way in 2 weeks, I shall top up as MORRISONS and wait for that.

Flibbertyjibbet Sun 13-Jul-08 00:34:45

How long has it taken you and how much effort grin

You could have paid a personal visit to a 24 hour store. Why do the internet thing when its more time and effort than just GOING SHOPPING???

ExterminAitch Sun 13-Jul-08 00:34:54

i take it you've sent them a link to this thread? it's a disgrace, that site.

colditz Sun 13-Jul-08 00:40:01

Because I have nobody here at home to look after the children (am lone parent), a 5 year old awaiting a possible adhd diagnosis, a 2 year old, and no car to carry the shopping with.

Asda is 12 miles away, but they FARKING WELL LET ME DO MY SHOPPING.

Do you know, I am INCANDESCENT with rage.

ExterminAitch Sun 13-Jul-08 00:42:24

<makes colditz a cup of tea>

<plumps up cushions>

you do sound a wee bit stressed, poppet. have a biscuit. and a whisky. smile

TheHedgeWitch Sun 13-Jul-08 09:03:07

Message withdrawn

jimjamshaslefttheyurt Sun 13-Jul-08 09:07:18

I gave up with Tesco online shopping for this sort of reason. And also their habit of ringing 2 hours before delivery and saying 'our drivers have called in sick so we're not going to deliver your shopping'. Er the reason I was doing the sodding shopping online was because I couldn't get to the shops, so left in house with 3 hungry children wondering what on earth I was going to give them for tea.

I might try Asda online. Are they better?

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 13-Jul-08 09:09:50

I can't order from Tesco on my mac. Their site just doesn't work at all on it. angry
Are you on a PC or mac?

HappyMummyOfOne Sun 13-Jul-08 09:30:18

Colditz, try clearing your cache and it should work fine - it's been playing up on me for weeks but clearing the cache usually works a treat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now