Talk

Advanced search

to feel totally grossed out after DS pooed in the bath...with me in it!

(5 Posts)
Mamatastic Sat 12-Jul-08 22:44:53

YUK YUK YUK! I haven't had a bath with DS (8 months) for a while so decided to tonight as I do love it and so does he. I thought I would be safe as he had done a poo at dinner time and usually that's him til the next day, also he hasn't pooed in the bath in months...however! I was lovingly washing his wee face, cleaning his little hands, tickling his little nose and thinking 'aww you can't beat having a bath with your baby', only to look down and notice loads of tiny disintegrated bits of brown baby poo slowly floating to the surface, all leaving the mother ship MASSIVE poo nestled at the bottom of the bath. shock

BLLLEEEUUURRGGHHHH!!!!

Poor wee mite, I scooped him up and we both had an impromptu shower instead, popped him on the floor while I had to wash all the poo off me while still standing in a bath full of shite. Nice!

One smile from him though and all was forgiven grin

2shoes Sat 12-Jul-08 22:47:11

lol
awww

minouminou Sat 12-Jul-08 22:50:23

mother ship!
love it.
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
my DS pooed all over my stomach at five days old, and it dispersed throughout the bath water
it was the "hnneeeehghghghhghghghhhhhhhhhh" noise which startled me most, though
again, v quick shower and sharp exit!

BexieID Sat 12-Jul-08 22:51:25

LOL @ all leaving the mother ship MASSIVE poo grin

Tom has only ever pooed in the bath once and I was in it with him. The joys of being a mum!

nametaken Sat 12-Jul-08 23:02:53

oh how I miss those days smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now