Talk

Advanced search

to find the jeremy kyle show oddly compelling?

(78 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

yorkshirepudding Fri 11-Jul-08 14:39:22

Message withdrawn

lazarou Fri 11-Jul-08 14:40:03

You forgot to mention that they are all inbred

OomphreyCushion Fri 11-Jul-08 14:45:30

Roffle @ "ball slicer off-er".

Did you buy that online, tmmj, or did you custom make it yourself?

If it's the former, please link.
grin

DrNortherner Fri 11-Jul-08 14:47:36

I know but I can't switch it off if I'm home on a Friday morning. I need to nkow the DNA test results dammit!!

<hangs head in shame>

donnie Fri 11-Jul-08 14:50:01

it is the one to watch if you want to feel better about yourself; however awful you may think you are you are definitely better than the vile uneducated white trailer trash on JK!!

poppynic Fri 11-Jul-08 14:50:57

I'm afraid yabu - I have extremely low tv standards but this show falls well below them.

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 14:57:48

It makes me feel superior, and we all like that feeling.

theonlyfemale Fri 11-Jul-08 15:05:00

I love it - cant get enough of it!

Maury's another good one! x

partaria Fri 11-Jul-08 15:13:57

I watch it while on the treadmill or crosstrainer at the gym. shock Can't believe some of the people who go on it, really ...<<can't think of too many adjectives I'd really like to use in case the PC police jump up>>

theonlyfemale Fri 11-Jul-08 15:15:39

your very good - im normally on the sofa with bag of maltesers! (at 9.30 in the morning) blush

minkychunky Fri 11-Jul-08 15:19:33

I just can't watch it as it makes me sad at how manilpulted the poor people are, especially when you find out how they are procured /encouraged to be outrageous/given massive bar allowances/perks for coming onto the show etc.

theonlyfemale Fri 11-Jul-08 15:24:06

Your right - theres always something mentioned about " what happened in the bar last night at the hotel"

And none of them seem to wash, do hair or buy new outfit?

FAQ Fri 11-Jul-08 15:25:24

my BF Sky+'s it so he can watch it if he's working morning shifts blush........he's so obsessed someone has managed to get him tickets to be in teh audience for his birthday <<<<<<<cringes>>>>>>>>

theonlyfemale Fri 11-Jul-08 15:27:12

wow!

unknownrebelbang Fri 11-Jul-08 15:54:51

I'm usually at work, but on the odd occasion that I catch sight of it I do find myself drawn in...

theonlyfemale Fri 11-Jul-08 16:07:53

Love it when he says

"Can i talk as the sign above the door says the jeremy kyle show!"

Like Dna tests.
Makes you think whether they d bother to find out if someone didnt offer them all expenses paid trip!

Cryptoprocta Fri 11-Jul-08 16:11:01

It's funny, cos when Jeremy started out on BRMB radio on the late night help show, he was so sympathetic and nice. But then you could hear over the course of a couple of years how he got totally fed up with people and their problems, slowly becoming the nasty auld shite he is now. And he really is.

Blandmum Fri 11-Jul-08 16:14:07

i find it hard to believe that the people on there could find one stupid bugger daft enough to shag them, let alone get their brother/sister/mother/father or whatever to shag them too.

Why do people have such complicated lives by choice???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now