Talk

Advanced search

To think that people who let their Dogs bark all day and night are utter arseholios.

(16 Posts)
WorzselMummage Fri 11-Jul-08 14:22:28

Hnestly, they are twats.

All of my neighbours are twats.

selfish inconsiderate twats.

angry

fluffyanimal Fri 11-Jul-08 14:25:31

Are the dogs cooped up somewhere alone with no stimulation? or are they just poorly trained? Either way you are not BU, but if it's the former you could report them to th RSPCA. if the latter, you'll just have to grit your teeth.

CarGirl Fri 11-Jul-08 14:27:06

can't report them to the council for excessive noise. It must be driving you demented. Poor dogs and poor you sad

WorzselMummage Fri 11-Jul-08 14:29:43

There are about 4 of them so i wouldnt know where to start. I did report one of them last year and it did change for a time.

They are just wanker owners who cannot be bothered to rectify the problem.

the neighbour behind us has a new addition, a fully frown collie which has either been rehomed or they are lookign after for someone. The poor creatures been locked outside all day, no shelter and its pissing down here.

fluffyanimal Fri 11-Jul-08 14:30:27

No shelter? Call the RSPCA.

CarGirl Fri 11-Jul-08 14:30:36

I'd phone RSPCA for advice that's really not on sad

Tortington Fri 11-Jul-08 14:31:27

report it and stop moaning - you say you dont know where it is - but then you name one where you do

WorzselMummage Fri 11-Jul-08 14:36:58

I cant report 4 people, working out which dog is which is impossible so would be filling out the stupid noise forms from the environmental health people.

Tortington Fri 11-Jul-08 14:44:05

start witht he one you know

thats not pointless

theres a collie

you said so
you know where it is

report it

WorzselMummage Fri 11-Jul-08 14:45:37

thats only been there a day though, it might settle down.

fingers crossed !

babyignoramus Fri 11-Jul-08 14:56:41

Get on to the Environmental Health - they can be prosecuted for it under noise abatement proceedings.

Tortington Fri 11-Jul-08 14:57:15

The poor creatures been locked outside all day, no shelter and its pissing down here.

nooka Fri 11-Jul-08 14:59:17

Nothing to stop you ringing up Environmental Health or the RSPCA is there though? Sounds like you want to moan and not really do anything about it.

Greyriverside Fri 11-Jul-08 15:19:58

You are right that they are arseholes though. They should be dealing with it without being told.

2sugars Fri 11-Jul-08 15:22:53

You must be able to do something about this. Four different dogs, from four different houses, or four from the same? I'm at the front when it comes to putting up with doggy noises, but that would drive me insane. Is it incessant or triggered by postman/something?

WorzselMummage Fri 11-Jul-08 15:27:59

oh its on and off all day, they trigger each other off.

i think it even gets on my labradors nerves.

Its not that i dont want to do anything about it, i have shouted profanities at one of them a few times and the owner did take it in, the other o reported and it did get better but is still annoying, i dont even know where the other 2 are.

I shouldn't have to do anything about it though should i people should have the brains to realise not everyobe wants to listen to their noise 24/7.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now