Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think this colleague was being too nosy!!

(3 Posts)
AMAZINWOMAN Thu 10-Jul-08 14:55:37

My boss and another work colleague were standing by my desk talking about work. I had forgotten the name of someone, so I had to look at my email which was open as I was in the middle of writing.

I carried on chatting to my boss, and it went onto a different topic. However, this colleague was continuing to read my email!

She then interrrupted mine and my bosse's converastion and said, "you have done that wrong, as it doesn't meet the criteria"

My boss replied, "I know, but we are bending the rules for this person"

I would never, ever have the nerve to read an email on someone's computer. I wouldn't even have the nerve to criticise it!

i was so shocked at the time I couldn't think of what to say, but my boss replied.

If it happens again, what is the best way to deal with it?

more Thu 10-Jul-08 14:59:50

As my colleague pointed out when I said to her that she is really good at finding mistakes, it is always easier to find mistakes in other people's work than to find them in your own. Then add would she like you to come and have a look at her emails so you could correct her mistakes.

SNoraWotzThat Thu 10-Jul-08 15:05:10

flick her nose
stamp on her toe
sneeze all over her

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now