Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to expect my DS to come home from nursery in the same (brand new £30) shoes that he went in and not someone else's tatty old ones??

(4 Posts)
ceebee74 Wed 03-Oct-07 18:54:58

Well am I?

They were his first pair of shoes aswell so I feel quite emotional about them and WANT THEM BACK! But can't so anything about it until tomorrow morning now.

Instead he was wearing shoes that were a size too big (not too clever when he has just started walking) and I assume some other little boy has gone home in shoes too small but brand spanking new.

How on earth would they end up with someone else's shoes on anyway??

Alambil Wed 03-Oct-07 18:57:28

oh it is easily done - I did it with ds's shoes one day at nursery (complete absent minded moment - not a "oo I'll have those"!)

Just rectify it tomorrow and I bet the other parent / carer is really embarrased!

NAB3 Wed 03-Oct-07 19:00:19

This is why you need to label shoes/clothes.

FLIER Wed 03-Oct-07 19:00:37

i take it they had his name on them?
mind you, this happened to ds at nursery with his soft shoes, and his name was inside them!
hope you get them back, i'm sure you will, pity the poor wee one who had to walk home in shoes a size too small, tho!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now