Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I havent even got PMT but I am feeling rather narky today and perhaps a little unreasonable - come talk to me about it

(8 Posts)
ELF1981 Fri 28-Sep-07 20:03:39

Today I found out that the people who had put an offer in on our house have been unable to secure a mortgage and we are therefore back on the market

My neighbour is peeing me off because her house is also for sale and she told us the reason her house had not sold was becuase our garden looked scruffy as we haven't mown our lawn.

I can hear my neighbours music pounding through the walls now and I'm getting very annoyed.

Talk to me and tell me to calm down before I go smash her window!!

mybabysinthegarden Fri 28-Sep-07 20:07:25

Instead of smashing her window, get a friend to put a nice high offer in on her house... string her along as long as possible... and then tell her they've been unable to secure a mortgage.

MarsLady Fri 28-Sep-07 20:08:31

Elf............. here are my steps to relaxing. Please follow the instructions carefully.

1) Take one bottle of wine (you can choose the colour but if there's none in the fridge it is imperative that you choose red)

2) Take corkscrew (if needed)

3) Open bottle

4) Find a glass (optional)

5) Fill glass

6) Drink wine

7) Refill glass

8) Continue as you will

Remembering to breathe in and out slowly the whole time!

fireflyfairy2 Fri 28-Sep-07 20:10:02

Can you have sex?

<lowers tone of thread>

Sometimes that's all it takes when one is wound up.....

ELF1981 Fri 28-Sep-07 20:11:30

grin love the idea of stringing the neighbour on, 'cept she'd then say its my fault because the van was parked outside / we haven't washed our window / we havent cut the lawn...

re the wine - none in the house, sob, sob!

ELF1981 Fri 28-Sep-07 20:12:29

lol @ sex

Later when DH gets home, yep grin

Might keep the windows open and wind up the neighbour!

Starbear Fri 28-Sep-07 20:20:28

What a fab idea noisy sex to bother the neighbours. Make sure the bed bangs hard on their wall

ELF1981 Fri 28-Sep-07 20:27:30

LOL.

I have cheered up because I remembered I have some Wispa bars in the fridge!

But sex is still a good choice grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now