Talk

Advanced search

Help me snap out of this!?

(6 Posts)
blardiblabla Mon 29-Jun-20 18:03:18

ARGH. Rant alert.

In a bloody foul mood. 5 months pregnant so can't even have a sodding glass of wine. Forgot to get planned dinner out of the freezer earlier. DS has a horrid attitude and been winding me up on and off all day. I've got zero patience with him today so have all the guilts about being a grumpy mum. Got a headache. Its windy as fuck out which is destroying my plants. Picked a piece of furniture to buy after weeks of searching, which turned out to be out of stock just as I went to order it. Just URGH URGH URGH.

DH is doing everything he can to cheer me up, deal with monster DS etc. Thankfully DS back at school tomorrow! Need to figure out what to have for fucking dinner after a pretty unhealthy weekend, so feel like takeaway out of the question. Maybe I've had a fresh dose of hormones, just want to snap out of it, feeling moody is making me even moodier, ffs.

Not got an AIBU to answer really, just wanted a rant and a moan.

OP’s posts: |
FloreanFortescue Mon 29-Jun-20 18:07:20

Nothing to add other than:

Breathe, tomorrow will be better cake

PomBearWithoutHerOFRS Mon 29-Jun-20 18:08:00

Have the takeaway! You can eat healthily all week, and you're growing a whole new person!

SpiderStan Mon 29-Jun-20 18:22:52

Cut yourself some slack, it's ok to have bad days, it's ok to not be ok.

You will feel different tomorrow. If there is anything I have learnt about pregnancy, it's that things very quickly boil your blood but each day is different. Are you able to run a bath tonight? Relax, read a book or watch Netflix while having a soak? Take some you-time this evening. See how you feel in the morning flowers

SpiderStan Mon 29-Jun-20 18:23:51

PomBearWithoutHerOFRS

Have the takeaway! You can eat healthily all week, and you're growing a whole new person!

And also this

blardiblabla Mon 29-Jun-20 19:09:24

Thanks all. Definitely a bad day. Deep breaths taken. DH has put me on the sofa with my feet up and crap on the TV, and sorted everything - ordered a curry, done bath and bed etc. And had a few comforting kicks from baby as well. The fog is starting to lift..... I hope!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »