Talk

Advanced search

Tovsippa Duvet from Ikea

(6 Posts)
ForgotwhatIcameinherefor Mon 29-Jun-20 13:50:06

Not really asking if I'm AIBU posting here for traffic - I know I am, but please can someone who bought a Tovsippa duvet cover set from Ikea confirm time me whether they are decent quality (softness) and also how much it cost? (Double size)
I was biding my time (and also waiting to see what size my daughter would need for Uni halls) and suddenly they've disappeared??? In all colours, green, lilac, white???
It's the semi-circle floral design? Not quite a dandelion clock?
All input appreciated! TIA xxx

OP’s posts: |
alltoomuchrightnow Mon 29-Jun-20 15:02:35

The quality is fine (I work in IKEA bedding), I think it's a really pretty set, one of my favourites.

ForgotwhatIcameinherefor Mon 29-Jun-20 16:17:47

Thanks Alltoomuch, but how much was it?
Are all colours definitely discontinued
And could I please ask then what is a current fave if that's the sort of thing you like..? xxx

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 29-Jun-20 17:00:27

Only have purple at my store. I can't remember price as so many ! Is not on IKEA UK? I think it's reduced, might be wrong (I have to remember so many items as am whole of textiles, not just bedding!)
The best sellers right now at my store are Sommeralva (insect print, very pretty) and Alvine Kvist (I will check those spellings)

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 29-Jun-20 17:04:23

Spelt wrong, our best seller has been Sommarmalva. (insect print which includes butterflies)
Hmm Tovspippa is not on the site anymore.
I'd look on ebay and not pay more than £25 for a double. Even though I work there things get discontinued quickly so I still buy some bedding on eBay! (can't shop there when working, and really don't want to queue on days off!)

ForgotwhatIcameinherefor Mon 29-Jun-20 21:41:46

alltoomuchrightnow

Spelt wrong, our best seller has been Sommarmalva. (insect print which includes butterflies)
Hmm Tovspippa is not on the site anymore.
I'd look on ebay and not pay more than £25 for a double. Even though I work there things get discontinued quickly so I still buy some bedding on eBay! (can't shop there when working, and really don't want to queue on days off!)

Ah they're £40 on eBay & Amazon confused
Never saw any "Last Chance" and I'd been going quite regularly until Lockdown too!?!
Thanks for the intel - hope it's not too crazy back on the shop floor x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »