Talk

Advanced search

Should I phone the non emergency line?

(5 Posts)
EttaJames29 Fri 26-Jun-20 23:44:57

My neighbours have had weekly parties every Friday during lockdown. Normally it is loud but stops fairly early. Tonight it is awful and still going, it seems to be some kind of street party and there is a DJ type person with a microphone on top of the music? It has woken my 5 year old daughter up and I'm pissed off. Would the non emergency line deal with this kind of thing?

OP’s posts: |
Ylark Fri 26-Jun-20 23:45:41

Have you asked them to turn it down?

EttaJames29 Fri 26-Jun-20 23:47:17

I can't Ylark, I am in a block of flats alone with my two little ones so can't go outside. They are around the corner in a cul de sac, that is how loud it is.

OP’s posts: |
Gin4thewin Fri 26-Jun-20 23:49:32

Funny you should say that, theres a couple wailing on their front garden with a dj booth quite a way from mine and i can still bloody hear them, i was just sat thinking poor bloody neighbours, theyre getting on my tits let alone any one living closer. Not in south glos by any chance are you? Id say that grants a 101 call tbh and i work in the control room for the police.

EveryDayIsADuvetDay Fri 26-Jun-20 23:51:50

non emergency, or if your council has one, the anti-social noise patrol unit - I presume different councils have their own titles.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »