Advanced search

What’s this on my garden table

(5 Posts)
itsmehere1 Thu 25-Jun-20 21:12:26

Strange question but anyone know what this is? it seems to be growing into something on our garden table. It has got bigger in the last couple of days. It's a liquid bubble. I don't think it’s resin as it has black spots inside like something is growing in there?

OP’s posts: |
Geekster1963 Thu 25-Jun-20 21:13:06

Look like sap

ThousandsAreSailing Thu 25-Jun-20 21:14:20

It looks like amber. Wait until it goes hard then make a ring

ILikeyourHairyHands Thu 25-Jun-20 21:14:42

It's sap from you table!

The wood doesn't look properly treated.

Room101isWhereIUsedtoLive Thu 25-Jun-20 21:14:45

It's sap/liquid resin dripping out of the treated wood.
The kind of stuff that the DNA for the dinosaurs came from. Except it hasn't been crushed under enormous pressure for thousands of years.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »