Talk

Advanced search

Ready made teriyaki sauce - and toddler

(6 Posts)
thisusernameismine Thu 25-Jun-20 18:08:35

Is this safe? Posting for traffic as just made salmon teriyaki with a pre-made sauce (it's a lazy day) and it's got mirin and soy in it. Toddler (20 months) had some plain rice, salmon that had been baked in the sauce and stir fry veg. Is this okay?? Or have I fed her alcohol confusedconfusedconfused

OP’s posts: |
Frozenfrogs86 Thu 25-Jun-20 18:12:22

It’s fine. I’m sure it has salt and sugar but it won’t do them any harm now and again. I wouldn’t even have registered it by my last child!

SweetHummingbird Thu 25-Jun-20 18:20:00

Sure it's fine, if it has alcohol it would be trace amounts most likely cooked off in the sauce. Sounds delicious too!

LizzieMacQueen Thu 25-Jun-20 18:23:00

Please don't call yourself lazy for using a premade sauce OP! We don't all have to be Wonder Woman.

Frozenfrogs86 Thu 25-Jun-20 21:56:12

@LizzieMacQueen absolutely agree

thisusernameismine Fri 26-Jun-20 14:01:32

Thanks everyone - I'm pleased to say she survived the night and don't wake up with a hangover 🤣 thank you also for allaying my fears so that I could sleep.

Agree I don't need to be Wonder Woman but I've just given up my job of 12 years so have plenty more time on my hands to cook 😆

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »