Talk

Advanced search

35 days late but not pregnant

(5 Posts)
Ricenspice Wed 24-Jun-20 14:41:26

I missed my period last month and thats never happened. Did 4 pregnancy tests all negative. Went to the hospital pregnancy test negative. Second month and period doesn’t seem to be coming even though I’m due. Not in any contraception as we have been trying. Can anyone help? Has anyone been this late with negatives and actually been pregnant.. I’m so worried. 😒

OP’s posts: |
TerrorWig Wed 24-Jun-20 15:00:48

It is stress more than likely. Your cycle is very sensitive. You’re trying to have a baby and am not pregnant, it definitely has an impact.

AdalbertWaffling Wed 24-Jun-20 16:50:24

Were you regular before? If your period doesn't come this month, book an appointment with the GP. Periods suddenly stopping is not normal, and as much as it could be stress, it could also be a number of other things. Best to get a medical opinion OP

Ricenspice Wed 24-Jun-20 17:10:55

Yes my periods were always on time never late. Never missed one.. so i dont know what else to do.

OP’s posts: |
Notthetoothfairy Wed 24-Jun-20 17:14:51

I knew someone who kept getting negatives so didn’t realise until she was something like 5 months pregnant! It can happen.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »