Talk

Advanced search

To dislike these TikTok videos

(12 Posts)
KittyVonCatsworth Sun 21-Jun-20 08:58:29

Of women (from what I've been shown) getting things or putting things from the backseat of a car and hitting their partners while doing it. It just doesn't sit right with me. There's been some really big items such as baby seats hitting them at quite a pelt.
IABU and I'm precious
IANBU and it's not right

OP’s posts: |
Anotherlovelybitofsquirrel Sun 21-Jun-20 08:59:57

You're not alone. I hate them too. Imagine it the other way around. There would be absolute outrage.

Northernsoullover Sun 21-Jun-20 09:02:39

I've seen these and it has been women hitting men and men hitting men. I fail to see the funny side and those who think they are 'hilarious' have gone down in my estimations.

leftovercoffeecake Sun 21-Jun-20 09:03:08

YANBU

I think it’s weird. And I don’t see the appeal in physically hurting someone you care about hmm If my partner did that to me I’d be very pissed off.

YesIDoLoveCrisps Sun 21-Jun-20 09:10:52

The throwing water on babies one is also vile

KittyVonCatsworth Sun 21-Jun-20 09:17:21

YesIDoLoveCrisps that's also a thing? 😳 bloody hell. I don't get it.

OP’s posts: |
Immigrantsong Sun 21-Jun-20 09:19:39

All Tik Tok videos suck. No matter what content.

ABirdAndAWorm Sun 21-Jun-20 09:25:32

I’m not even clear what TikTok is, to me it looks like a fad teenage thing. Sounds rubbish !

Charlieiscool Mon 22-Jun-20 09:29:56

I agree they’re bloody awful. Nothing funny about it at all and I love tiktok.

AvoidingRealHumans Mon 22-Jun-20 09:45:57

I think some tiktoks can be funny but that hitting your partner with a bag and filming it is awful.
A friend posted one of her doing it yesterday and I just thought how much that big bag lamping me round the head would hurt and I would not find it funny in the slightest.

SadSisters Mon 22-Jun-20 09:55:30

I also don’t like them. Even if it’s just meant to be a joke, it’s so disrespectful.

Washyourhands48 Mon 22-Jun-20 09:58:16

Yeah, the first “Show me your boobs and I’ll give you a bottle of wine” tik tok I saw was amusing, but there’s so many of them now, it’s really not anymore!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »