Talk

Advanced search

Sorry posting for traffic as re locating in a rush - does anyone know about prep schools around the Sussex / Hampshire boarder?

(8 Posts)
Claliscool Wed 17-Jun-20 11:50:33

Sorry posting for traffic! I know prep and public are divisive here but does anyone know anything about the independents round those parts? Family friends in the area rave about West Hill Park? Thank you so much!!

OP’s posts: |
sleepismysuperpower1 Wed 17-Jun-20 11:58:17

have a look at:

portsmouth prep (girls only)-
www.portsmouthhigh.co.uk/prep-school

boundary oak (co-ed)-
boundaryoakschool.co.uk/

kings court (co-ed)-
www.kingscourt.org.uk/

Claliscool Wed 17-Jun-20 12:03:55

Thank you! Looking for co-ed. Any personal experience of these schools welcomed if at all poss??!!

sleepismysuperpower1 Wed 17-Jun-20 12:08:44

I haven't got personal experience unfortunately, however you can see reviews that parents have put on facebook about the schools?

en-gb.facebook.com/pg/kingscourtschool/reviews/ -reviews for kings court

www.facebook.com/pg/boundaryoakschool/reviews/?ref=page_internal -reviews for boundary oak

hope that helps! x

AtleastitsnotMonday Wed 17-Jun-20 13:07:11

West Hill Park is amazing. Loads of opportunities for the children, fab outdoor learning and just a really friendly, caring place.

thegcatsmother Wed 17-Jun-20 13:22:25

Dh went to West Hill Park back in the dark ages in the 60/70s, and really enjoyed it. I hear that it still has a good reputation - friends sent their kids there, and they've done well too.

poisson428 Wed 17-Jun-20 13:23:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Claliscool Wed 17-Jun-20 19:54:26

Gosh thank you that's great xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »