Talk

Advanced search

To not be fooled by Matt Hancock suddenly being Marcus Rashford's best mate

(12 Posts)
Hingeandbracket Wed 17-Jun-20 09:12:43

Last week Hancock was very dismissive and today he can't get the bloke's name right, but somehow he now fully approves and agrees with him - yeah, right.

OP’s posts: |
Freddiefox Wed 17-Jun-20 09:21:57

Wouldn’t have expected any better to be honest. The governments whole time is spent on how to spin this to make us look good.

Rhine Wed 17-Jun-20 09:22:53

Cock by name...

He really makes my flesh crawl.

Freddiefox Wed 17-Jun-20 09:23:55

I also don’t think any of them are capable of independent though, Matt Hancock probably doesn’t know how to feel about free meals until he’s told. And the people telling him was to see which way the public first

Tellmetruth4 Wed 17-Jun-20 09:31:15

Because this government govern through the use of focus groups and tabloid media comments. A focus group would’ve told them the proles love footballers and Facebook style campaigns so now he loves Rashford and the campaign.

derxa Wed 17-Jun-20 09:33:44

A focus group would’ve told them the proles love footballers hmm

TheQueef Wed 17-Jun-20 09:34:01

I wish he wouldn't loom at the camera when BBC interview him, I watch it in bed tisnt nice.

RoomForMore Wed 17-Jun-20 09:37:28

I dont think they'll be best mates. Hasn't he just referred to him as Daniel Rashford by mistake grin

TheQueef Wed 17-Jun-20 09:39:42

I thought he said Daniel Radcliffe, who is Daniel Rashford or just a fluff?

Tellmetruth4 Wed 17-Jun-20 09:39:44

Why the face Derxa? It’s obvious I don’t believe people who like footballers and supported the campaign are proles but I have no doubt that most of the Cabinet probably think that way. They would also see me as a prole but I don’t give a fuck. Let them ‘Stay Elite’.

KingJarvisofPulp Wed 17-Jun-20 09:54:33

Imagine having this much hate in your life. It must be shit

Bluebellpainting Wed 17-Jun-20 20:18:53

Really not having a good day is he? Breaking social distance on camera.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53079006

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »