Talk

Advanced search

To think that raking in this amount of money on furlough is disgusting and totally against the spirit?

(23 Posts)
PyongyangKipperbang Tue 16-Jun-20 21:43:37

southendnewsnetwork.net/news/miss-rabbit-making-50000-a-month-after-being-furloughed-from-every-job/

I think there should be an investigation, AIBU?

OP’s posts: |
YouCantBeSadHoldingACupcake Tue 16-Jun-20 21:46:14

Yabu. Miss rabbit works so hard, she is entitled to take as much money from peppaland as she wants

gamerchick Tue 16-Jun-20 21:47:49

Damned right she is grin

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 16-Jun-20 21:47:51

But as the Chancellor has pointed out "The economy is fucked, and unless Daddy Pig is prepared to do another parachute jump it looks like we’ll be doing a Greece."

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 16-Jun-20 21:49:05

I mean how can someone who works as much as she does have underpaid her NI?! Sounds like Grandad Pig isnt the only one fiddling the system.

MuthaClucker Tue 16-Jun-20 21:49:54

Typical doe-l dosser

AlexCabot Tue 16-Jun-20 21:50:04

I said this on a previous thread, Miss Rabbit clearly owes money to some very dodgy characters for her gambling debts and needs all the work she can get.

JunoJigglewick Tue 16-Jun-20 21:51:43

Selfish cow. Bet you she won't even form a bubble with Mrs Rabbit, Mr Rabbit just so she doesn't have to help look after those rabbit children.

ComDummings Tue 16-Jun-20 21:52:52

She has like 300 jobs, just let her live her life

PaulineScrambledPhones Tue 16-Jun-20 21:55:18

She’s a key worker, isn’t she? Supermarket checkout.

TheGreatWave Tue 16-Jun-20 21:57:40

Is there going to be lots of lockdown babies?

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 16-Jun-20 21:58:22

southendnewsnetwork.net/news/miss-rabbit-prosecuted-for-benefit-fraud-after-claiming-jobseekers-allowance/

So..... its all coming out now.

MuthaClucker Tue 16-Jun-20 22:00:44

If there was any justice in the world, her bunny ass would be carrot-ed off to prison.

couchparsnip Tue 16-Jun-20 22:06:38

I may have dreamt it but I am sure I saw an episode where there were hundreds of Miss Rabbits. All sisters to Mummy Rabbit.

Ylvamoon Tue 16-Jun-20 22:11:26

That's about 3,000 years debts to pay off, if you factor bankruptcy and interest in.
I wonder if Peppa and the other animals know or if it's an other hush hush thing with Mr Fox as scapegoat scoundrel all over the news??

Canshopwillshop Tue 16-Jun-20 22:45:09

Brilliant!

LellyMcKelly Tue 16-Jun-20 22:48:04

I an discustard. Oink oink. All have their noses in the trough.

SarahTancredi Tue 16-Jun-20 22:48:58

gringrin

welldonesquirrels Tue 16-Jun-20 23:27:22

I may have dreamt it but I am sure I saw an episode where there were hundreds of Miss Rabbits. All sisters to Mummy Rabbit.

It's deffo one rabbit with a million jobs. There's an episode where she hurts her leg or something and it takes fifty of them to cover all her different jobs and they all have nervous breakdowns.

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 16-Jun-20 23:32:32

I love it when they are all doing her jobs! And doesnt the Queen give her an honour for doing all those jobs too? I think that was in Golden Jubilee year.

KurtansCurtains Tue 16-Jun-20 23:36:47

I may have dreamt it but I am sure I saw an episode where there were hundreds of Miss Rabbits. All sisters to Mummy Rabbit

I thought I'd seen that too. Or there were at least three or four other Miss Rabbits. We also decided that would make more sense than one Miss Rabbit doing 20 jobs. Weird.

Changename353 Wed 17-Jun-20 00:05:38

Does anyone remember the thread (maybe a couple of years ago) with the poster and her bottle of gin/wine with the magnetic security tag?

Poor poster had had a really shit day, travelled on the bus home with her bottle to realise she couldn’t get into it. Posters suggested a magnet and she tried a fridge magnet with a picture of Mrs Rabbit and following posters commented with all the jobs mrs rabbit could do and with those jobs how she’d get into the bottle but not a fridge magnet would do.

confusedandtired99 Wed 17-Jun-20 00:21:47

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »