Talk

Advanced search

To be nervous getting a Tesco delivery?

(54 Posts)
mrsspooky Fri 05-Jun-20 16:56:59

Its very easy dont worry and super efficient. At the moment I think in bags so the driver doesnt have to stay around. you can even put a sign in your window to leave on doorstop as sheilding etc and they know what they are doing its really easy. Definitely soo much easier than shopping and worth the money.

sunflowersandtulips50 Fri 05-Jun-20 16:56:57

I have been having tesco deliveries since lock down. very happy with them. The bring the crates to the door and stand 2m back. The shopping will be in bags so empty the crates. Do not take the crates in doors. Some items may be loose as i have found but maybe only 5 or 6.

hula008 Fri 05-Jun-20 16:54:15

It will come in bags and you carry the bags in. Even if for some reason it's in crates you can always put it into your own bag at the door and carry it in. I've always notice though that the drivers are always more patient with me than I expect them to be!

Mumofapuppa Fri 05-Jun-20 16:51:48

I have never done an online shop with tesco because I am unsure of what I need to do when the driver gets here. How do I bring the shopping into the house? Is it in bags or do I carry each individual item into the house from those crates? Should I just stick to the shop?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in