Talk

Advanced search

Trump

(11 Posts)
MarmiteOnToastAndWine Tue 02-Jun-20 16:36:49

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, I can't find it.

AIBU to think this cannot go on.

What kind of a human being showers people with year gas and rubber bullets to get a good photo??

This man terrifies me. I really do not like him AT all. Something needs to be done. Surely enough is enough.

OP’s posts: |
MarmiteOnToastAndWine Tue 02-Jun-20 16:37:19

*tear not year ...

OP’s posts: |
Staysafer Tue 02-Jun-20 16:48:04

Doubt anyone here is going to disagree with you, at least not publicly...

BarkandCheese Tue 02-Jun-20 16:55:30

Well yes, but you might as well have asked if everyone agreed kicking puppies was unreasonable because no one is going to disagree. However it’s not in anyone’s power who’s reading mumsnet to remove him right now awful as he is.

howlatthetrees Tue 02-Jun-20 16:56:35

YANBU

RiftGibbon Tue 02-Jun-20 16:57:20

You would think that with the amount of gun ownership in the states someone would have had a good go...

onalongsabbatical Tue 02-Jun-20 16:58:32

Hopefully he'll lose the election. Other than that, it will go on, I'm afraid. Only a miracle of some kind can intervene. The craven Republicans are not going to abandon their man, or not enough of them anyway. So just roll on the election.

SeasonFinale Tue 02-Jun-20 17:05:12

I actually fear the election because if you see the number of people liking his tweets etc it shows that there is a large section of mid-America that still actually support him and his views - very scary.

user1471565182 Tue 02-Jun-20 22:23:47

I think we might see another JFK incident if Biden doesnt get in.

user1471565182 Tue 02-Jun-20 22:25:00

There is a large section that like him but hes taken a huge hit lately. You used to see he had plenty of supporters in the UK as well but its very rare now.

Bertucci Tue 02-Jun-20 22:26:32

No-one is going to disagree.

However, if this was American Mumsnet - you'd get lots of people defending him. Assuming they could read and type.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »