Talk

Advanced search

To ask if anyone can tell my future on here?

(15 Posts)
WannabeYouTuber Sat 30-May-20 18:15:19

Hi I'm desperate for a break/some good news!!

OP’s posts: |
ArriettyJones Sat 30-May-20 18:16:07

How would anyone be able to tell you your future?

EmeraldShamrock Sat 30-May-20 18:17:00

I'm not a clairvoyant though I predict you'll get some interesting answers.

Notthetoothfairy Sat 30-May-20 18:20:42

Maybe if you tell us about your life then we can make an educated guess.

Whatswrongwithmenow Sat 30-May-20 18:22:19

I'd like to know this too, to know if I'm ever going to feel better than I do now, whether this loneliness and emotional pain will stop.

I don't think anyone can tell me...although if they could, what would I do if this is it, and things won't improve? Maybe it's better not to know.

WorraLiberty Sat 30-May-20 18:24:14

You're looking for a Mumsnetter with a time travel machine?

Twickerhun Sat 30-May-20 18:28:33

I predict that if you want to make things better, and take small steps to achieve your goal, and plug away consistently, you could make positive life changes. If you are waiting for the world to sort your shit out for you it won’t.

thefuriousfuggler Sat 30-May-20 18:29:39

No, they can't.

tttigress Sat 30-May-20 18:30:47

Yes I can, I can see you will ridiculed on this thread over the next few hours!

ChristmasFluff Sat 30-May-20 18:33:37

I predict that your freebie readings will be way less accurate than paying for a professional to use your preferred prediction technique. Don't use phonelines - readers are encouraged to keep you on the line for as long as possible.

I

WannabeYouTuber Sat 30-May-20 18:35:32

Thanks for your replies. I know my post in some ways is ridiculous and some may say, irrational. But I've suffered emotionally recently.

Whatswrongwithmenow - I am NOT a clairvoyant at all and have no known skills in that area.
However, from life experience, I've learned that sometimes VERY unexpectedly good things can happen. This was the case with me a few years ago and the good things happened after I'd worked to improve my live - got fit, attended part time educational courses etc.
My interpretation of what happened in my life lends itself to the expression 'God helps those who help themselves' .if these 2 VERY GOOD unexpected things happened to me, there's a chance they'll happen to you to. Good luck, I wish you every happiness x

WannabeYouTuber Sat 30-May-20 18:36:41

ChristmasFluff - that exact thing happened to me and I won't touch phone lines with a barge pole.

1Morewineplease Sat 30-May-20 18:40:36

These fakes and charlatans positively feast on people who are feeling emotional as they know that their victims will believe anything.

ArriettyJones Sat 30-May-20 19:07:02

These fakes and charlatans positively feast on people who are feeling emotional

This.

Life is a mixture of luck and effort OP. You can’t change your luck, all you can do is maximise your efforts and take care of yourself.

Sorry you’re having a crap time. flowers

EmeraldShamrock Sat 30-May-20 19:53:21

Thing's never stay the same OP if life is shit it will improve. flowers
I was in a very different place 3 years ago for 2 years, thing's changed they're good now happy again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »