Talk

Advanced search

Addicted to phone - limit

(2 Posts)
Wolfie11 Fri 29-May-20 12:05:42

I think I might be addicted to my phone 🤦🏼‍♀️. I feel like I’ve been spending a lot more time on it recently but I just checked my screen time on my iPhone and it’s awful! I’ve spent just under 53 hours on my phone in the past week. I’m furloughed so can’t even use the excuse that I’m working from home!

28 hours alone have been either browsing the internet or social media (mumsnet, Facebook, instagram). 14 hours have been Amazon Prime video - in my defence, I only put something on to watch when I’m doing housework etc 😳. I picked up my phone 122 times on Thursday, on average it’s about 90, which is apparently down 19% from last week!

I’m actually a little disgusted with myself. I have an 8 year old DS, he must just see me with my phone in my hand all the time! AIBU to consider putting restrictions/time limits on my own phone? Is anyone else this bad 😳?

OP’s posts: |
SheepSocks Fri 29-May-20 12:07:07

I definitely need to put my phone down too! I'm trying to limit being around my phone but my gran is in hospital and I want to be on hand for any updates.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »