Talk

Advanced search

Just a little sad

(2 Posts)
Thepigeonsarecoming Thu 28-May-20 04:56:06

Wondering if you’ve ever thought people in your life would be better off without you? As in you bring nothing worthwhile to a relationship? I’m not contemplating anything bad. I’m just a bit lost and not earning for the first time and relying on someone else

Flyingarcher Thu 28-May-20 05:09:53

Think it is a common thought in low mood times. Nothing dramatic or suicidal but a thought particularly if you are the person who gets taken for granted a lot. However, everyone has value to someone, somewhere - you may not even realise it - an order you put in to a small business that helps put food on their table; that smile or hello to someone; just the things you do every day for people. The fact you have relationships shows you have value to other people - it's just, perhaps, in daily busyness they forget to appreciate it. Can you explain how you are feeling to your significant others? I do wonder if the only time my lot will miss me is when food doesn't materialise in front of them!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »