Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to check your refunds from Next

(4 Posts)
CloudsCanLookLikeSheep Tue 26-May-20 20:58:45

Next are a bugger for cancelling orders and not refunding. I've had that happen before (pre covid) in the sales. The cynical part of me thinks it is deliberate!

TheTiaraManager Tue 26-May-20 20:56:18

I had the same issue on orders placed before they closed. My purchases were all refunded correctly but I do always check. Though I had paid by gift cards and bank card as it was a large basket

Toffiffeee89 Tue 26-May-20 19:49:20

Happened to me but I had sent items back in beginning of lockdown . Finally got through to them and they checked order codes etc and refunded me the rest .

LGY1 Tue 26-May-20 14:00:30

At the start of lockdown I made a few large purchases in the Next sale, I know a few others did as there was a thread about it.
Next then cancelled all of the orders and refunded the amounts individually through PayPal.
I have been meaning to double check for a while that it has all been refunded & this morning I finally got around to it.

Although PayPal says “payment refunded” when I added up all the small amounts it didn’t total the basket total!
I had 5 sets of orders & 3 weren’t refunded in full! I was missing around £50

Hint: if you can raise a PayPal case, it hasn’t been fully refunded. If there isn’t an option to raise a case, it’s been refunded in full

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in