Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to check your refunds from Next

(4 Posts)
LGY1 Tue 26-May-20 14:00:30

At the start of lockdown I made a few large purchases in the Next sale, I know a few others did as there was a thread about it.
Next then cancelled all of the orders and refunded the amounts individually through PayPal.
I have been meaning to double check for a while that it has all been refunded & this morning I finally got around to it.

Although PayPal says “payment refunded” when I added up all the small amounts it didn’t total the basket total!
I had 5 sets of orders & 3 weren’t refunded in full! I was missing around £50

Hint: if you can raise a PayPal case, it hasn’t been fully refunded. If there isn’t an option to raise a case, it’s been refunded in full

OP’s posts: |
Toffiffeee89 Tue 26-May-20 19:49:20

Happened to me but I had sent items back in beginning of lockdown . Finally got through to them and they checked order codes etc and refunded me the rest .

TheTiaraManager Tue 26-May-20 20:56:18

I had the same issue on orders placed before they closed. My purchases were all refunded correctly but I do always check. Though I had paid by gift cards and bank card as it was a large basket

CloudsCanLookLikeSheep Tue 26-May-20 20:58:45

Next are a bugger for cancelling orders and not refunding. I've had that happen before (pre covid) in the sales. The cynical part of me thinks it is deliberate!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »