Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think you should all concentrate on your own lives instead of other peoples?

(110 Posts)
Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:23:11

I'm not expecting anyone to take my side but just wanted to put my point across because you seriously are a lot of misinformed busy bodies.

Oh dear Lord, do you all not have enough going on in your own lives without having to spend so much time thinking about DC. Mumsnet in general is a Labour Loving Lick Arse group and no matter what the tories do, you all complain. I've seen threads on here about whether people should be reporting neighbours to police for having parties etc and the majority of you said no. Make your bloody minds up. It's only because of who it is, you are all going mad. You make out like the whole country followed guidelines to a tee and he is the only one who has done anything wrong, even though he hasn't. His job as a loving father comes before everything, and if it wasn't for the fact my kids are teenagers and very self sufficient, we would have had to do something similar as both myself and hubby were very ill with C19 with underlying health conditions. Focus on your own lives and leave other people alone. Everyone thinks they can get involved in other people's lives and it's getting bloody ridiculous.

OP’s posts: |
Hawkin Mon 25-May-20 12:25:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jennifer2r Mon 25-May-20 12:27:56

Welcome to mumsnet!

Tableclothing Mon 25-May-20 12:28:53

Hi Dom!

bloodyhellsbellsx Mon 25-May-20 12:29:51

Mrs Cummings is that you?
🤣🤣

TooLittleTooLate80 Mon 25-May-20 12:32:26

AIBU to think you should all concentrate on your own lives instead of other peoples?

Then proceeds to tell us about how we shoud/shouldn't be living our lives...

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:33:27

How did you know?? 🤣😂🤣

JesusInTheCabbageVan Mon 25-May-20 12:35:23

Is nipping out for popcorn an essential journey?

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:35:43

TooLittleTooLate80

Actually, no

iklboo Mon 25-May-20 12:36:03

Yes mum.

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:37:09

iklboo
Oh please

VirginWestCoast Mon 25-May-20 12:37:24

I'd like to hear more about the Labour Lick Arse group.

bloodyhellsbellsx Mon 25-May-20 12:37:53

I do agree with you, but not enough to make a thread about it 🤪
It’s always been one rule for them and another for us! The hate campaign is a bit much now, but we have been in lockdown for many weeks now and there’s little else to do bar slag politicians off and report our neighbours to the police as demonstrated by the repetitive threats on MN!

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:38:54

VirginWestCoast

If you look at the many threads on here you will quite easily be able to see all the Labour Lick Arses out in full force

FOJN Mon 25-May-20 12:39:04

Is nipping out for popcorn an essential journey?

Hmm I don't know, what does your instinct tell you?

Mysterian Mon 25-May-20 12:39:30

So you're saying that if we see somebody punching kittens in the face we should ignore it as it doesn't directly affect us? You want us all to allow people to punch kittens in the face? You monstrous kitten face puncher allower!

Kljnmw3459 Mon 25-May-20 12:39:30

There are plenty of right-wingers, left-wingers, centrists, brexiteers, remainers, pro and anti lockdowners here. Even posters defending what dc did.

sexbearhouse Mon 25-May-20 12:40:20

biscuit

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:40:56

bloodyhellsbellsx

Yeh not sure why i started it, could just be how ill I am and wanted to get my point across before I wasn't able too. Shows what agonising pain can do to you 😂🤣😂🤣😂

BakedCam Mon 25-May-20 12:42:14

Hahaha,.OP.

ZaraW Mon 25-May-20 12:42:49

OP I've found Mumsnet to be increasingly right wing so I'm surprised you do don't feel right at home. You sound angry you need to relax.

Fucksakewiseup Mon 25-May-20 12:43:39

Mysterian

You brought kittens into it, does that mean it's actually you who abuses them? I'm talking about C19 and lockdown.

Poor poor kittens where u live 🙀

vodkaredbullgirl Mon 25-May-20 12:43:58

Here have a wine wine

coldlighthappier Mon 25-May-20 12:44:44

You’re an arsehole but I think you already know that 😆

cyclingmad Mon 25-May-20 12:44:48

I usually use this forum for tips mostly on home improvement stuff or if I'm really bored I'll just have a bit of fun but yeh far too many people live their life on here bahaha it it wasnt slightly scary it would be funny.

This forum doesnt even represent the views in reality. I dont know any of my friends who sit and discuss DC or spend shed loads of time slagging off people, celebs, royals, politicians to the extent it happens here.

Many forums just becomes a way for people to display bullying behaviour that they couldnt get away with in real life.
I mean if a friend starting a whole conversation about Meghan and harry and kept on talking about it, I'd shut her down cos I dont care.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »