Talk

Advanced search

To have done fuck all today

(94 Posts)
aliceinsunderland44 Sat 23-May-20 15:41:30

Dc at their dads this weekend. I had a few glasses of wine last night. I've woken up and done nothing except read and lounge about all day. I was planning on doing some baking and gardening but it's 3:40pm and I haven't even showered or dressed yet. I feel quite disgusted with myself.

Who else is being a lazy pig today?

grafittiartist Sat 23-May-20 15:48:26

Me!!
Decided early on that it was going to be a sofa day.
Enjoy smile

8Track Sat 23-May-20 15:53:07

Yup! Lie in ate some cake, read, napped and ready for a zoom catch up in an hour. Chilled!

SomeHalfHumanCreatureThing Sat 23-May-20 15:57:22

Exactly the same situation here. I'm resisting the urge to do something useful and I'm deliberately doing NOTHING today.

Proudly being a lazy pig 😁

GertrudeCB Sat 23-May-20 15:57:38

Me ! After a sleep in I've just been back to bed for an hour long nap smile

CremeEggThief Sat 23-May-20 15:59:24

Don't be daft, OP. Enjoy.
I'm still in bed here.

dudsville Sat 23-May-20 15:59:50

I've had a fair few of these!

eyesbiggerthanstomach Sat 23-May-20 16:01:13

Me. I am lying on my bed on my phone. I have already had a nap. Toddler is watching tv downstairs.

I feel guilty for not doing anything with him today but I am a single mum and today I really just can't hack it.

Bagelsandbrie Sat 23-May-20 16:01:29

Same here. Dc have been sat on their iPads playing games all day, I went to Tesco this morning and have just eaten and sat on the sofa ever since....! I did make gingerbread men but that’s about the limit of my productivity. Planning to have Chinese takeaway delivered for dinner later too. Embrace the laziness!

Namechange8186 Sat 23-May-20 16:01:35

Do you know how many times I do this when dc are at dads and I don’t have work . Many many times ! It’s the best , don’t feel bad !

NameChangeOctober Sat 23-May-20 16:01:38

Me too!
Done absolutely nothing apart from make myself two boiled eggs. Now considering going back to bed for a snooze.
Enjoy

TwoZeroTwoZero Sat 23-May-20 16:02:33

Why are you disgusted?! You are allowed to have a day off.

Dollywilde Sat 23-May-20 16:04:08

Completely. DH and I were going to go for a walk today but decided since it’s so blowy we’d not bother. Technically there are still two days left of the weekend even when we wake up tomorrow so grin

Tryalittletenderness Sat 23-May-20 16:04:20

Same here.

Suzie6789 Sat 23-May-20 16:04:44

Me too, I had some wine last night and whilst I don’t have a hang over I feel lerthargic, dehydrated and a bit meh.
I got dressed an hour ago, and will put a stop to my laziness by mopping the floors.

pastapestoparmesan Sat 23-May-20 16:05:16

Same. Total day of meh. I did go for a run/walk this morning, but otherwise absolutely fuck all.

gingercat02 Sat 23-May-20 16:05:41

Me too but I have hurt my back a bit generally CBA and the weather is crap

mexicanracer Sat 23-May-20 16:05:45

Me and the DG have just watched films, played Xbox, pigged out on chocolate and crisps, a few brews......proper lazy can't be arsed day for us. But we are very active through the week with work and various other tasks

wildthingsinthenight Sat 23-May-20 16:06:26

Me. I've done the square root of F all today.
I wish I could enjoy it though and not feel guilty all the time. Ugh

sandragreen Sat 23-May-20 16:07:25

YANBU!!

Just got up from an afternoon nap grin

Hippywannabe Sat 23-May-20 16:08:11

Me too. Just lolled in bed and read all day. Did get dressed at 2 purely so when we skype the kids later , they won't know. Only been downstairs for coffee and boiling water in a pot pasta.

EachandEveryone Sat 23-May-20 16:08:44

Me too and it must be connected to the half a bottle of wine i had last night. I woke up and quickly vacuumed and steamed the floor just so I felt lije id done something. Then i ate a piece of cake and started watching Little Fires Everywhere.I’m up at 530 for work tomorrow and Monday so Im trying not to feel too bad. I just wish I had a loaf of bread in!

QuestionableMouse Sat 23-May-20 16:10:38

I've been the same. Watched a movie, played a bit of minecraft and nothing else. Was going to take the dog out but it's so windy we're staying in. (60mph gusts that are bringing branches down, I'm not just being lazy)

Mrsjayy Sat 23-May-20 16:12:23

Why do you feel disgusting? Anyway got up made coffee watched the news then Graham Norton has some breakfast went for a nap at 12 got up watched a film now going to make dinner

goodwinter Sat 23-May-20 16:13:23

Why feel disgusted at yourself? Sounds like a lot of my days off tbh and I love my life!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »