Talk

Advanced search

Clapham South - missing cat

(6 Posts)
missingcatclapham Thu 21-May-20 21:43:17

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the best way to post, sorry!

Does anyone live in the Abbeville Road area of Clapham?

Our grey tabby cat has gone missing from Hambalt Road and I would be so grateful if anyone could please keep an eye out.

He's only 6 months old and has only just started going outside.

Thank you!

SavageBeauty73 Thu 21-May-20 21:46:39

Hope he turns. Post on Facebook local pages too.

user1473878824 Thu 21-May-20 21:49:33

Hope he turns up OP, can you tweet something similar? Agree with Facebook post. How long has gorgeous boy been gone? If he’s only just going out it may be that he’s having a big explore. If it’s longer knock on a few doors in case he’s in a shed

PickwickThePlockingDodo Thu 21-May-20 21:51:26

Put his used litter box outside or the contents of your hoover. It'll help him to smell his way home.
Put some notes through people's door too to get them to check their sheds.
Hope he turns up soon.

Vodkafairy75 Thu 21-May-20 22:00:42

Awww he’s gorgeous, hope comes home very soon. It’s been quite a nice day so he’s maybe ventured a bit further than normal and now finding his way back home. Agree with the local FB pages, Cats Protection League (local) will likely put one up too. Call your local vets just in case someone has found him and taken him there. Keep us updated. They are such a worry when they go missing, my indoor cat went missing for 3 days years ago but he was just nearby. I was so relieved when I found him I cried. Sending you ❤️❤️❤️

Brianmaysmagicfingers Thu 21-May-20 22:58:30

Try battersea dogs and cats home and make a lost report. Also try posting on Nextdoor for people to keep a look out.

Let the local vets know too-like David cuff on Abbeville. Also if he’s microchipped let the chip company know too in case someone picks him up and has him scanned.

Hope he turns up! I’m local to you so shall keep my eyes peeled!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »