Talk

Advanced search

To think I couldn’t possibly feel nauseous this early on? (If I’m pregnant- but I only ovulated last week)

(7 Posts)
Hunnybears Wed 20-May-20 00:07:43

I feel a bit sick but haven’t been anywhere to pick up a bug and I’m pretty sure it’s not my cooking.

Ovulated last week I assume Thursday (15 days after period) so we done it a couple of times and now I feel well a bit sick 🤢

Surely that would be too early?

OP’s posts: |
Hunnybears Wed 20-May-20 00:08:46

It must be a coincidence. I’m sure with my last two it was about 5 weeks....

OP’s posts: |
KKSlider Wed 20-May-20 00:22:41

I had HG and sickness that got worse with each pregnancy, by DC4 I started throwing up around three days before my period was even due...

ColdCottage Wed 20-May-20 00:25:08

I felt sick at the smell of something that has only ever made me feel that way when pregnant days after I must have conceived.

mapsie Wed 20-May-20 00:25:59

I felt nauseous before I could test (as in was too early). It was mild nausea but I had a wine tasting evening & after 1 sip I thought I would throw up so went home as assumed as I was ill. It got worse & then I realised I was pregnant. For me it was a sign of things to come as I was nauseous/sick for about 5 months & was hospitalised a few times for dehydration.

Itsanothernamechange Wed 20-May-20 01:00:26

I felt sick with dd2 before i could test and was sick all the way through upto and including after giving birth. Not what you want to hear I know. My girl pregnancy was very sickly compared my boy.

GrumpyHoonMain Wed 20-May-20 01:04:57

I get nausea anyway approaching my period but one of the big signs where I thought I might be pregnant was that I had severe nausea and cravings just days after my embryo transfer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »