Talk

Advanced search

Water breaking or P

(7 Posts)
Karorev Fri 15-May-20 23:58:39

Yeah I thought that at least I would feel like coming out and I just think it would be weird like that both times that I sat down is when I got what I knew for sure the first time that I saw on the P but then the second time I was like really really wet so then that’s when I started questioning it but I think I would feel it and also yeah I think the chances of it rupturing this early are really small and the chances of it rupturing before you go into labor I really really small and I know they wouldn’t be able to do much for me but I think he would have to deliver the baby right away or else you can get an infection that’s really dangerous

OP’s posts: |
TerrorWig Fri 15-May-20 23:50:04

Taken from www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322878:

Leaking amniotic fluid might feel like a gush of warm fluid or a slow trickle from the vagina. It will usually be clear and odorless but may sometimes contain traces of blood or mucus. If the liquid is amniotic fluid, it is unlikely to stop leaking

I think it's pee. I think it's hugely unlikely at 16 weeks gestation that you'd lose fluid and not have any other symptoms. I would also think that at 16 weeks there probably wouldn't be much doctors could do for you.

Karorev Fri 15-May-20 23:46:21

Yeah at first I was like OK I sat on P that’s disgusting I need to go home and change and then I was like well what if my water broke or some thing but it doesn’t make sense because both times I thought they were my shorts got wet and I think it would’ve kept coming out the first time and not just happen to come out when I said in that same spot again

Karorev Fri 15-May-20 23:45:17

I mean yeah but I’m honestly embarrassed to tell him that I Peed in a cup in my car but I don’t know I think I’m just overreacting and I don’t want to like go to the ER and expose myself to this virus I am in one of the states that are really high like the third worst state and I don’t wanna go into the ER both times I sat down there my shorts got wet only on that’s right side we’re like the P was so I don’t know I think I’m just kind of being ridiculous and I didn’t feel anything come out either

anonymum95 Fri 15-May-20 23:37:43

So idk if this sounds nuts

It does. You pissed in a cup, you got some on the seat and sat on it. Twice. Don't overthink it.

Frozenfan2019 Fri 15-May-20 23:37:41

Couldn't you have just got wet from the sea? I don't think we can tell you everything's fine just from a written OP as that would be dangerous but it seems unlikely your waters have broken to me. Can you have a chat with a midwife on the phone?

My waters never broke untill I was in labour but it's a lot of water isn't it?

Karorev Fri 15-May-20 23:31:28

So idk if this sounds nuts

I’m around 15 weeks pregnant and I have a 30 month old we were at the beach and I don’t want to go out into a public bathroom during coronavirus so I Peed in a cup in my car I know it’s gross sorry but I think some P like got on my seat of my car
We went on the beach for like 40 minutes and then we went back to my car for a few minutes in my shorts got wet because I think I sat on it and then we went back on the beach for like another maybe half hour and then we got in the car and it’s not in the same place and I think I Sat it again in my shorts were like really really wet

I feel like I’m just being ridiculous because that’s obviously I just sat on it but I’m worried that like my water broke or some thing but wouldn’t I be able to feel it I know that I had a child before but I didn’t feel the water breaking because I had an epidural in or something and I couldn’t feel anything because it was way too strong

If this was my first pregnancy I would’ve just went to the ER and got checked but I have a 13 month old and I’m not supposed to bring her into the hospital with me and I have someone I could watch her if it was an absolute emergency but I don’t want to like do all that just to be a worry wort and like expose us by going to the ER
If this was my first pregnancy I would’ve just went to the ER and got checked but I have a 13 month old and I’m not supposed to bring her into the hospital with me and I have someone I could watch her if it was an absolute emergency but I don’t wanna like do you all that just to be a worry wort and like expose us by going to the ER

It’s probbly just sat on the pee right

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in