Talk

Advanced search

Shopping voucher for food! No idea how to use it

(8 Posts)
Sockmonster23 Thu 14-May-20 13:43:53

I've been receiving the vouchers for weeks. And I've been redeeming them and choosing supermarket. To get told the gift card will be with me within 24 hours and never is and also that it's been added to basket. Anyone please help as I've asked and no one knows but someone must do?

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
rabbitheadlights Thu 14-May-20 13:44:55

Check your junk that's where mine go

OldLace Thu 14-May-20 13:51:39

If you mean the School Meals vouchers -
There have been lots of problems with the system.
I get them through ok for one child but not the other.
I have converted them to supermarket 'vouchers' (ie a piece of paper i print off with a bar code on) but yet to try to spend them in a shop as I am 20miles away from the nearest supermarket on the list.
I am slightly worried about getting to the front of the queue with lots of shopping on the conveyor belt and finding they are void

PumpkinP Thu 14-May-20 13:52:04

I got Asda’s one instantly the other day (said would take 24 hours but came through straight away) I normally shop in Tesco’s but had to select Asda as they are the only ones (and Waitrose I think?? But I don’t shop there) that let you use them online

marchez Thu 14-May-20 13:53:40

They are in your basket, are you actually checking out so you get the email?

I get them, and I get the email within minutes so print that off and take it with me.

They have expiry dates on them, think it's a minimum of a month

marchez Thu 14-May-20 13:57:12

Choose your shop, add to basket and then checkout

Add your details, and click redeem, and then you should get the email with it attached.

Just did my latest ones and it took 30 secs to get the email

yummytummy Thu 14-May-20 14:00:52

mine don't work either have asked the school and emailed edenred. i get to the checkout and the bit where it says we will send an email in 24 hours then nothing arrives not even in junk mail. v frustrating

PumpkinP Thu 14-May-20 14:36:35

When I did Tesco’s ones it took 3 days to receive so may depend on the shop

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »