Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

.. that dh last weekend went out fri night, got so drunk he had o stay in bed nearly...

(16 Posts)
walbert Tue 18-Sep-07 21:49:51

...all day saturday and then went out to golf sunday aft, got drunk the following friday and spent the next day in bed (ie saturday just gone, although took dd to his mums in morning coz i had to be out of house by 9.ooam and he wasn't up at 8.30 while i was feeding dd, but went to bed when i got back), although he had friends of his coming for tea sat so i did the cooking sat aft, he also forgot he'd invited someone else who rang half way through night to ask if they were still invited as dh hadn't bothered to remember to pick them up, then last night went to bed and said he was tired so wanted back rub, then tonight (after having tea ready n table and wanting backrub when had tea) f*cked off to bed at 9.15, tired and not feeling well: complained house too warm (it's freezing outside) cat has pooed on stairs again which dh kindly pointed this out while going to bed for me to sort out, as well as wanting central heating turning down beause obviously he can't do that, and can i bring a glass of water up too coz for some reason dh can't be arsed to get a glass in kitchen and fill it with water and carry it to bed. Oh, and no white t-shitrs are clean so obviously the washing fairy will need to get thise washed dried and ironed. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh. Anyone else need their arse wiping while i'm at it??????????

walbert Tue 18-Sep-07 21:51:06

Sorry, but for feck's sake: can't they do anything???? Suffivce to say the washing up is sat in a pile....angry angry angry

Rant over!

coleyboy Tue 18-Sep-07 21:54:45

Good god, you have the patience of a saint. I would have told him to get his farcking act together by now.

I hope you feel better for the rant!

Oh, and do you make him sandwiches for his lunch? If so, I would be creating a new filling ............ cat shit suprise!

andiem Tue 18-Sep-07 21:57:00

he needs a good kick up the ar*e I would pour the glass of water on his head

HonoriaGlossop Tue 18-Sep-07 22:47:52

Good god. Just don't do stuff for this man. If you don't tell him straight just how outrageous he is being then you're doing nobody any favours. What you describe isn't family life. That is truly outrageous.

moondog Tue 18-Sep-07 22:52:31

Fucking twat. angry
How charmless can he get?

MaxandRuby Tue 18-Sep-07 22:54:39

I like coleyboy's suggestion. do try it...

fussymummy Tue 18-Sep-07 22:54:47

No way would he have clean white t shirts.
Leave them at the bottom of the laundry bin!

Next time he invites his mates round, make sure you go out and let him cook and care for kids at the same time!

Of course you should take him some water.

Make sure its freezing cold and tip it over him!!!

BreeVanDerCampLGJ Tue 18-Sep-07 22:55:05

Walbert where are you ??

fireflyfairy2 Tue 18-Sep-07 22:56:05

How much does he pay you per hour?

What's that I hear you say??

Oh.. oh..

sorry, I thought I misheard... you're his wife? Not his skivvy angry

Does he think this is OK? I didn't even realise there were men like him still out there!

callmeovercautious Tue 18-Sep-07 22:56:45

Talk to him. If he is a reasonable person he may realise he was a twat. If not go on strike!

nzshar Tue 18-Sep-07 23:28:44

Sorry walbert but im with fff2 on this. Actually not only did I not realise that there are men still like this but that there are women that put up with it!

madamez Tue 18-Sep-07 23:45:28

Now tell him that next Friday is his turn to look after the DCs, go out on the lash and don't get up till lunchtime the next day. If he accepts this, you might think about not killing him after all.

InMyHumbleOpinion Tue 18-Sep-07 23:50:49

Don't do it then! He's not six, he is responsible for his own actions!

If he hasn't washed his t shirts, he can go to work in a dirty one, can't he!

Tortington Tue 18-Sep-07 23:53:24

well if you act like a doormat - and hes a twt - he will treat you like a doormat.

ergo

tell him to get hi arse in gear

InMyHumbleOpinion Tue 18-Sep-07 23:53:52

The problem is, a lot of women tend to take the world's problems upon themselves to sort out.

He has a hangover when he should be dealing with children? Tough shit, he suffers then!

he has no clean clothes? Then he stays dirty!

He wants a glass of water? get out of bed and get one!

these things are Not Your Problem. I don't know why you are complaining about them because none of it actually falls withing your remit anyway! He hasn't done his jobs, so he suffers for it! You are not at work, you don't have to fill in for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now