LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:09:04

raaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Doodledootoo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:09:43

Message withdrawn

whoops Tue 18-Sep-07 19:09:48

Oh dear, come and share my chinese!

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:12:21

oooo chinese...

just feeling so fed up of hospital runs daily and its just day two. all that way for one blood tests, but having ti done locally would mean hospital dioesnt get results in time (tacrolimus levels) for daily adjustments.

also fed up of the mess my house is in (just mess i know), and the fact that dh is home, but cant yet help. its frustrating for us both.

Doodledootoo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:16:46

Message withdrawn

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:17:32

its not that i dislike doing it, but today from takign kdis to school to getting to the hospital took 2hours due to travlling in rush hour.

and i cant find my dust pan [waaah]

lulumama Tue 18-Sep-07 19:17:44

can district nurse not do them

don;t think you are being unreasonable, after everything

so lovely he is home

Twiglett Tue 18-Sep-07 19:18:23

can you have blood taken nearby and get it biked to Harefield or does it actually have to be taken there?

Doodledootoo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:18:53

Message withdrawn

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:19:28

for now, the tests are daily as his levels are very up and down. apparently todays were perfect. he has transplant clinic on thursday *(full kit and caboodle) and he is just trying to see if his mum can take him, if not then i need to arrange childcare for the day as he has a biopsy as well. and i know that can drag on for a bit.

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:20:19

no, the hospital need them there early so we get the results in the after noon for the evening and following morning dosage.

as soon as his levels even out he wont have to go in each day.

RubyRioja Tue 18-Sep-07 19:28:51

Really don't mean this to sound wrong - but how lovely that these are today's problems grin.

However, dustpan thing is insane making~!!!

Doodledootoo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:31:32

Message withdrawn

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 18-Sep-07 19:32:34

he is pottering about, going on school runs with me, and watching tv. he hasnt had a sleep today, so slowly is making improvemnts and more energy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now