Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to expect two 'miss thingz - bratx wannabes' to move there car away from the petrol pump

(5 Posts)
LowFat Thu 30-Aug-07 15:09:52

before spending nearly 15 bloody minutes in the garage shop choosing what Haribo to buy and wait for their sausage rolls to be heated! angry

DH needed petrol before bringing me in to work, which was lunch time - so very busy and DS was irritable, due to tiredness and teething so whinged the whole time the car was stationary. We waited 10 minutes, stuck behind this flipping green VW polo,at the furthest pumps down the forecourt, due to other incoming vehicles. We watched poeple come in and go out of shop, wondering where the owner of this car was. Until DH finally managed to reverse and go the previous pump.

After he had paid, just as he was getting back in the car two not quite 20-something emerged from shop, covered in orange foundation make-up and too much eye liner, munching sausage rolls with a bag stuffed full of sweets, DH had seen them giggling over the sweets while in the shop so guessed that was what most of thier time had been - oh and getting magazines angry

They just got in thier car and moved about 20ft forward into a parking space for non-petrol customers.

Dont know if they got petrol or not, dont care. But extremely angry that I was late for work and DS was made to get so wound up by too inconsiderate girlies. Grrrr

Rant over!

LowFat Thu 30-Aug-07 15:24:30

Bump - well am I?

Pennies Thu 30-Aug-07 15:26:16

I'd have said something to them about it.

doggiesayswoof Thu 30-Aug-07 15:26:31

YANBU

BUT this is why I go for petrol when it's quiet. I can't stand waiting/breathing in all the fumes/trying to judge which car will move fastest etc.

LowFat Thu 30-Aug-07 15:29:14

I know but looks after DC@s while I am at work and I dont drive. He doesnt like leaving the DC's in the car while he pays so he prefers to go when I am in the car and that's usually only when he takes me to work.

Next time will tell him to go the night before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now