Talk

Advanced search

to wish I could go downstairs in my bed t shirt get some brekkie and bring it back up and spend the morning under the duvet

(8 Posts)
zippitippitoes Thu 30-Aug-07 09:40:23

...but i can't because there are a billion builders outside my window and in my garden messing with scaffolding for the builing site next door and so i would have to dress before going down and that would mean a shower and by that time iw ould be up and it would be pointless

BBBee Thu 30-Aug-07 09:41:12

track suit bottoms?

FioFio Thu 30-Aug-07 09:41:24

Message withdrawn

daisyandbabybootoo Thu 30-Aug-07 09:43:19

can't you just pull on some joggies and go get your breakfast?

or has all the clattering and banging spoiled the moment?

or you could just give them an eyeful grin

Not unreasonable though. I had some roofers on our extension roof and had to pin up the spare shower curtain over the window so i could have a shower. It was very off putting with them right outside the bathroom window I can tell you!

zippitippitoes Thu 30-Aug-07 09:44:31

it's in the wash..I could just stick something on my bottom half..they are so close I am particularly scruffy and duvetish

oliveoil Thu 30-Aug-07 09:44:42

bloody oddbod, get a tshirt and some pants, go down, get food, come back up, undress, in bed

I am just envy that you don't appear to have children whining around you, never mind builders

zippitippitoes Thu 30-Aug-07 09:49:18

ds is 19 and has been in hk for 2 months back on sunday to try and decide what to do with his life..i will be hassled then

dd1 has gone to work

dd2 lives in exhs house with partner and ds

i have done the small child bit

unless i find a man with residency of small children anyway ..and that's not something i am looking for lol

mummytoamonkey Thu 30-Aug-07 10:01:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now