Talk

Advanced search

to want a bigger house, a cleaner, a gardener........

(136 Posts)
lucyellensmum Wed 29-Aug-07 15:55:07

room for a proper size dog, room for a proper vegetable patch, an en suite bath room and a room for DD2 all of her own, without having to knock walls down as we are going to have to do. Ive just run a bath and it is full of fecking toys!! I dont want to have to clean, do washing, cook, pick up dog shit, or do anything other than being a mummy - oh, fuck, thats part of the job isnt it.

I STILL WANT A BIGGER BLOODY HOUSE - is that too much to ask - apparently it is hmm

CountessDracula Wed 29-Aug-07 15:56:32

ooh
you need to move

I;ll find you a house, I'm on a roll! look

Now. tell me you budget
and where you want to live

I am CountessKirsty

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 15:57:41

countess kirsty

please can you find me one. north london, 550k, purlease smile xx

Lazycow Wed 29-Aug-07 15:57:47

Come and let off steam - That is what we Mn is here for. I personally however would settle for a house of any description with some outdoor space instead of the poky, liftless, noisy, 2nd floor flat we now live in - but we do only have 1 ds so it's not as bad as it could be.

I do know what you mean but I think with children we always think we need more space however much we have.

lucyellensmum Wed 29-Aug-07 15:57:48

oh and a newer car would be nice too. Oh, and even maybe a horse, liposuction, a decent hair do. Dinner out three times a week, being able to read the paper in peace, not to have to feel guilty for being on MN as i have STAFF to do all the mundane chores........yes, i dare you to say im being unreasonable

nailpolish Wed 29-Aug-07 15:58:31

CD its Kirstie
bug bear cos its dd2's name

lucyellensmum Wed 29-Aug-07 16:00:07

But i have NO budget - go on countess kirsty, lets see how good you are now - hmmmm???? So actually best get that sledge hammer out.

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:00:27

ahem

countess kirstie

have you found it yet?

NomDePlumeCantFindTheCatch Wed 29-Aug-07 16:00:58

bundle what do you need ?

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:01:49

3 bedrooms, garden, good sized kitchen, pref not modern, room for a couple of largish sofas and a piano smile

FlameBatfink Wed 29-Aug-07 16:04:23

YANBU... because if you were then it owuld mean that I was too grin

<swap dog for cat/s though... can't be arsed with walking one>

Hurlyburly Wed 29-Aug-07 16:04:36

YABU

Think you're tired? Maybe? Big houses just take more cleaning, you'll hoard more stuff, and who needs more stuff?

Ignore the vampire - she's on the payroll of some Welsh Nationalists.

nailpolish Wed 29-Aug-07 16:05:10

here you go 2acres, kennels, a hundrd bedrooms - half a million

lucyellensmum Wed 29-Aug-07 16:05:32

oi! bundle - bugger off with your £550K budget, yeah, bugger off why dont you ;) Go on, go and ring that bloody woman from escape to the country, go on, off you go It amazes me, honestly that people are paying sooo much for houses. We paid £40K for our end of terrace shit heap about 10 years ago, we thought we paid through the nose then, its worth £180K now WTF??? I guess our next house will be about £250K but not before i go back to work, if you had told me i would have considered paying a quarter of a million pounds for a house a reasonable thing to do, ten years ago i would have laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:06:11

lol naily!

do you think the commute to WC2 will be too arduous? hmm

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:06:48

smile lucyellensmum

nailpolish Wed 29-Aug-07 16:07:14

marbella, anyone?

WaynettaSlob Wed 29-Aug-07 16:07:24

Bundle how about this??

Hurlyburly Wed 29-Aug-07 16:07:26

Yes but she has to live in Scotland, miles away from anywhere or anyone (including schools and potential cleaners). Not sensible. Why not buy her a glamourous holiday home for £500k that she can let out for part of the time to cover the costs but enjoy in the holidays?

nailpolish Wed 29-Aug-07 16:07:47

looook ndp! its pebbledashed!

CountessDracula Wed 29-Aug-07 16:08:21

bundle whereabouts in N london?

OK LEM we have a budget
now what do you want for it?
and what area?

lucyellensmum Wed 29-Aug-07 16:08:26

dont think you can smile nicely at me and just get away with it grin now go on, next thing you will be telling me you want a fecking drive as well, for two cars!!! OMG the greed these days.

nailpolish Wed 29-Aug-07 16:09:46

ooooooooooh

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:09:55

waynetta the haringey ladder is just the wrong side of the park..nice try tho! smile

bundle Wed 29-Aug-07 16:10:25

i'm in n4 atm
so n16, poss n7, n5 (in my dreams) or n4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now