Talk

Advanced search

To be fed up to the back teeth with dh losing the remote control...

(7 Posts)
beansprout Mon 27-Aug-07 19:53:53

... as I don't want to watch fecking Test the Nation and there is no other way of changing the channel.

I'm one of those curious, keep-things-in-the-same-place sort of people but he is just the opposite and I am SICK of having to look for the damn thing! angry

Bah.

cece Mon 27-Aug-07 19:58:17

Hide it from him so that you are in control. Tis the only way grin

Once you find it that is.

bran Mon 27-Aug-07 19:58:24

Glue one of those key ring things to it that make a noise when you whistle. grin

Men like to hold the remote control at all times, it's like a comfort thing for them. I really hate finding it in the loo. [yeuch]

bran Mon 27-Aug-07 20:00:35

I've just had the most brilliant idea. Order yourself a spare remote control and personalise it. Then tell him that he can only use his remote and never touch yours, if he's lost his remote then he has no choice but to watch what you want to watch. grin

Tommy Mon 27-Aug-07 20:02:31

mine picks it up and walks away with it - I find it in the kitchen, on top of the washing machine, by the front door - anywhere except on top of the telly or by my chair (obviously where it should be)

The most annoying thing is that he can never remember where he has left it angry

beansprout Mon 27-Aug-07 20:09:38

I will do all those things, once it has been surgically removed from his arse.

I still haven't found it.

Tommy - I found ours in the fridge once. He denied it could have been him, but I stuck to my point about him being the only insane old git around here. grin

cece Mon 27-Aug-07 20:11:41

I keep ours on top of the telly which drives DH mad. He says he has to walk to the tv to get it, he may as well not have a remote hmm At least I know where to find it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now