Talk

Advanced search

To be annoyed at being sent this photo?

(24 Posts)
WhatTheHell1234 Fri 13-Dec-19 00:23:57

I can't actually put the photo on here as it would surely break the rules as it's disgusting.

Basically, the guy I have been with for nearly 2 years was messaging me tonight and we were chatting. I went to fold some washing and came back and opened the chat and he had sent me a photo of a woman with a scary gas mask on her face, black hair, black eyes and her boobs out! Instantly after the photo there was messages saying sorry I never meant to send that to you!!!

He claims he meant to send it to his male group chat but what he says he was sending it for makes no sense. I asked where he even found it and he said he googled 'girl with gas mask' and it came up on google? I did that and it never. He's a total creep isn't he? He finds these images and I'm not sure what he is doing with them or who he intends to send them to. I feel sick and like I don't know who he is? The photo is creepy and weird and I feel like I won't sleep tonight having seen it!

BanKittenHeels Fri 13-Dec-19 00:24:57

🚩

BrickTop999 Fri 13-Dec-19 00:27:39

Blokes often send sick crap to each other
No biggie for me

CuriousaboutSamphire Fri 13-Dec-19 00:29:38

But if it is a 'biggie' for you, OP, tell him it has changed how you see him. Then block him while you think it over / forever.

WhatTheHell1234 Fri 13-Dec-19 00:30:29

I know they do but honestly, this photo is so creepy and the woman looks dead in it. His group chat were talking about a lottery winner so this just does not tie in at all. I really can't be bothered to question it as like you have said, guys do this sort of thing but I didn't think he was that 'dark' if that makes sense?

Tartyflette Fri 13-Dec-19 00:32:34

Ugh. Creep.
It would certainly make me reassess the relationship.

JenniferM1989 Fri 13-Dec-19 00:37:43

I said I was going to bed some time a go and haven't spoken to him since. I think I will take some time to think about this. There is literally no point in me asking how, when, why or where because he likely was just putting it in the lads group chat BUT it doesn't make him any less of a creep does it? He sought out this image, it's quite disturbing actually and was going to send it to his friends for whatever reason. I just think he's really weird now and see him in a different light. I'm not a prude or anything but then I'm not exactly extremely adventurous either. However, a dead looking woman in a gas mask with black eyes? 🤮

Miniloso Fri 13-Dec-19 00:39:13

Was it a real photo? What were the black eyes? Make-up?

CuriousaboutSamphire Fri 13-Dec-19 01:02:34

I think you might want to check your last post, OP.

Gingerkittykat Fri 13-Dec-19 01:13:17

Name change fail.

Why would he be googling girl with gas mask?

I would get rid, any man who can share images like that obviously has no respect for women.

PixieDustt Fri 13-Dec-19 01:20:27

I hate this whole 'oh guys do this sort of thing'
Do they?!
I've never met a guy or known guys who send half naked pictures of women who look dead.

It's a red flag for sure but fuck it OP it's just what the lads do hmm

Monty27 Fri 13-Dec-19 01:21:06

Very disturbing. On many levels OP.

TheMustressMhor Fri 13-Dec-19 01:22:00

That would be a definite "goodbye" from me. The photo sounds awful and your reaction has been to be horrified and disgusted, both with him and the photo, and the fact that he saw fit to download it and share it.

Awful.

Ghostoast Fri 13-Dec-19 01:24:00

Your other thread says he's your husband. Surely you wouldnt divorce over that?

Happyspud Fri 13-Dec-19 01:24:13

Wow, I’d not be happy about that at all. YANBU.

ChristaMSieland Fri 13-Dec-19 01:35:21

Your other thread says he's your husband.

Oops. You seem to have slipped up there with the NC fail OP grin

Can we assume there is no boyfriend and no disturbing photo?

Creepster Fri 13-Dec-19 01:44:37

Take the advice of Maya Angelou. When they show you who they are, believe them.

Creepster Fri 13-Dec-19 01:46:29

Weird to keep reading women say that wanking to dead women is "just what the lads do".

cdtaylornats Fri 13-Dec-19 02:14:47

Any two people googling something at different times from different accounts are not going to see the same thing.

Allmyarseandpeggymartin Fri 13-Dec-19 02:23:42

Where’s the other thread?

managedmis Fri 13-Dec-19 02:34:13

Other thread?

managedmis Fri 13-Dec-19 02:34:30

Bojo?

BalsamicVin Fri 13-Dec-19 02:37:23

I can only see another thread about a credit card??

Ghostoast Fri 13-Dec-19 02:55:24

Yes that's the thread I meant, she mentions a husband and shared finances. It's a bit different to "the guy I've been with for 2 years" and sounds like they don't even live together in the OP.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »