Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

...............TO.......................

(17 Posts)
lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 13:50:47

eat last nights left over spare ribs.
while packing
and playing scrabble on facebook
and mn-ing?

TheQueenOfQuotes Mon 20-Aug-07 13:51:37

yes - you should be sharing the spare ribs with us

RubySlippers Mon 20-Aug-07 13:51:56

sounds brill

lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 13:54:25

they are truly yummy ones in syrup with lemon juice.

but as penance i do have to pack up everything.

MaureenMLove Mon 20-Aug-07 13:59:27

Isn't emptying the fridge an important part of packing? You don't want to leave anything in there to go bad whilst you're away!

lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 14:04:20

well we're packing to move but i suppose the principle's the same.

ever tried to pack up a 2yo's bedroom? its a nightmare. he has so much crap but i cant throw any of it away! ive thrown loads of mine & dhs stuff away/carboot/charity shop. but i cant part with ds's chewed orange crayon.

Lorayn Mon 20-Aug-07 14:12:23

lissie, I have finally finished my packing, i have a 2yo and a 6yo, and am pregnant, so
stopping every so often to go and be sick!!!
I feel for you!
Thankfully I also have a wonderful DP so he sorted the fridge for me last night, however as we have taken most of the stuff to the new house, and are just waiting for the van to take the big bits, we have no food in the house, except marmite!!
So i just had to run round the shop and get bread and butter to feed us with tons of toast hahaha.

lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 14:13:35

ooh dear, are you moving far? we dont move til the 11th sept but dont want it to be a rush iykwim

Lorayn Mon 20-Aug-07 14:18:23

It is only about ten/fifteen minutes away, I just cant wait til it is done!!!
I could really do with being in bed I'm soooo tired, and the thought of having to move everything this afternoon is not a pleasant one!!!
Get everything done as quickly as you can, we only knew we were definitely getting this house on saturday, and i was desperate not to pack until i knew for sure, jinxing it and all that superstitious stuff, I wish I had been more prepared!!!

lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 14:26:44

god, you must have been working flat out!

sandcastles Mon 20-Aug-07 14:44:29

Sounds like my idea of heaven!

lissie Mon 20-Aug-07 14:57:37

sandcastles! havent seen you in ages. how are you?

sandcastles Thu 23-Aug-07 02:57:50

Not too bad. We are all suffering with horrible colds here at the mo & a bad case of can't be bothered-itus!

But OK in all. You?

KerryMumbledore Thu 23-Aug-07 03:00:24

As a moderate vegetarian, albeit one almost 25 years the ONLY food that turns my stomach just at the sight of someone else eating it is

RIBS.

Gnawing on bones!

But that's just the vegetarian side of me.

What's facebook?

lissie Sat 25-Aug-07 11:13:40

its a bit like myspace kerry.

sandcastles, ok. taking a ttc break so thats stressing me out a bit

sandcastles Sat 25-Aug-07 11:18:08

Glad all is good. TTC stresses us, not ttc stresses us! What are we like!

Hope you're not finding it too stressful. I am not sure what is going on, cycles still all over the place, but I think we are getting some kind of uniformity!

lissie Sat 25-Aug-07 11:22:35

well thats something. my last mc has really messed my body up, much much more than i thought it had, but its my ep's edd on the 1st oct so we will wait til thats been and gone before ttc again i think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now