Talk

Advanced search

To spend...

(16 Posts)
Whoatethechocorange Sat 09-Nov-19 00:44:27

My 2 days off this weekend in my jammies drinking wine and eating space raiders?

OctoberLovers Sat 09-Nov-19 00:47:56

Do it

roserosewine Sat 09-Nov-19 00:54:25

YANBU

UnderperformingSeal Sat 09-Nov-19 01:39:41

YABVU. It should be salt & vinegar French Fries.

NurseButtercup Sat 09-Nov-19 01:49:12

Yabu
you've forgotten to discuss the chocolate eating options and your tv/netflix viewing schedule. (On BBC iPlayer I recommend - Guilt, Giri/Haji and the Dublin Murders).

Enjoy

PixieDustt Sat 09-Nov-19 02:04:42

YABU if it's not beef space raiders grin

mynewusernamenow Sat 09-Nov-19 02:07:03

Do it, works wonders for me every now arms again bit skips have to feature

1forAll74 Sat 09-Nov-19 02:10:36

Will you go and answer the door in your Jamas, if the election smart asses knock on your door, and maybe invite them in,to share you wine and nibbles.?

Spongeface Sat 09-Nov-19 02:11:15

This is the absolute dream! Please do for all of us... I hope you have some healthy beige to balance out space raiders... So Mac cheese or something? Hi pdtaes on snax required

Spongeface Sat 09-Nov-19 02:12:19

That was supposed to say updates on snax required. Gremlins!

Sallycinammonbangsthedruminthe Sat 09-Nov-19 06:45:11

It sounds very good your plan OP! I demand you do it and report back ! Total respect to you for nourishing your soul.she says green with envy! Have fun!

Pizzaconundrum Sat 09-Nov-19 06:48:14

You need a good book to add into the mix. And something on Netflix. Maybe a bar of chocolate too.

This sounds like living the dream to me.

WatchingTheMoon Sat 09-Nov-19 06:53:56

I remember reading a thread on here once where the OP said "aibu to spend all day in my jammies doing nothing" and half the answers were like "at least put some laundry on/clean the bathroom/do some hoovering so you haven't totally wasted the day."

I felt like the world's laziest person because we have weekends where we do nothing frequently.

Glad to see there are less frantic people on here.

Whoatethechocorange Sat 09-Nov-19 09:18:49

Last minute change last night to a couple of cider dark fruit, cheese balls crisps and 2 or 3 half coated digestive.
Have taken on board that I need Netflix and a book..... therefore Dirk Gently lined up, book on table as back up.
Original plan of wine and space raiders later today and a cheeky wee white twix.
I have opened the blinds a little tho so I don't look like a right tink grin

Treaclepie19 Sat 09-Nov-19 10:45:59

Totally. I'm jealous!

Queenie8 Sat 09-Nov-19 10:55:01

Don't forget the luxuriating in a deep bubble bath, followed by fresh pj's that have been warmed on the radiator!

Enjoy 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »