Talk

Advanced search

To be a grown up and just call the hotel...

(84 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Honeypie19 Mon 21-Oct-19 10:09:10

So a few weeks ago I finally hooked up with an old friend, he was over from America and it was all planned where I would take him, lots of email exchanges about what we would be getting up to of the bedroom variety etc... this had been waiting to happen for quite a number of years.

Anyway he arrives, we book into our hotel, he produces a few toys to spice things up. 1 being a pair of vibrating pantiy things (yeah I know, I know, but they seemed like fun once id had a few drinks and he had the control). We stayed there 2 nights the moved onto an air b&b.

First day there I noticed the panties weren't with us, neither was the not tv remote control that I cant find - do I admit defeat or put on my big girl pants and call the hotel.

Im never gonna go back to the hotel, but the thought of having to go back in to collect my 'belongings" makes me cringe.

babybunny123 Mon 21-Oct-19 14:27:44

Is that Donald and Jacqueline Stewart by any chance? !!!

Mrsjayy Mon 21-Oct-19 14:29:58

Is that Donald and Jacqueline Stewart by any chance? !!!

<snort> grin

Nyctophyllia Mon 21-Oct-19 16:16:47

Could have been worse, your Ben Wa balls could have fallen out in the frozen creampie section of Waitrose and rolled noisily down the aisle

FilledSoda Mon 21-Oct-19 17:54:43

I'm still confused .
So the pants had a remote control and then in the next paragraph you mean a (not) tv control. You can see why posters thought it was the pants control .
Also , what was new in the box ?

PrestonNotHeston Mon 21-Oct-19 18:00:31

TBF if I was a chambermaid and I saw a pair of sex pants and an unfamiliar remote control, I'd be tonging the remote control straight into the bin too.

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 21-Oct-19 18:20:58

why did you bring a NowTv control with you?

RhiWrites Mon 21-Oct-19 18:27:16

They’ll have kept the remote and put it in lost property. It won’t be spiritually linked to the sex panties because the housekeeping people who found both items won’t be the same as the receptionist who checks lost property. (Unless the two were bagged together with your name and the date, but that’s unlikely, because then they’d have called you about your ‘items’.)

thecatsarecrazy Mon 21-Oct-19 18:27:45

Did your friend stay in touch after?

Mrsjayy Mon 21-Oct-19 18:27:54

why did you bring a NowTv control with you?

To watch a box set whilst the sex pants did their thing obvs!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »