Talk

Advanced search

Disgusting Confessions

(338 Posts)
MochynBudr Wed 11-Sep-19 08:46:10

AIBU to dare you to confess your disgusting habits? Just a bit of light hearted fun grin

MochynBudr Wed 11-Sep-19 08:47:10

Clicked post too soon! Mine include;

Throwing my hair from my hairbrush out the bedroom window
Not washing my hands after a wee most of the time
I pick my nose

Your turn halo

HerRoyalFattyness Wed 11-Sep-19 08:48:19

I am terrible for picking my nose. I do it all the time. I don't eat it though, so at least I have some boundaries grin

legalseagull Wed 11-Sep-19 08:49:53

Boogie flicker here blush

Nonmerci Wed 11-Sep-19 08:50:54

Another bogey flicker and non wiper of hands after a pee unless it’s in public and someone else will see blush.

walkinwar Wed 11-Sep-19 08:52:20

I fart a lot - I can't help it though blush

WhatsMyPassword Wed 11-Sep-19 08:54:06

Throwing my hair from my hairbrush out the bedroom window

Doesnt everyone do this so birds can use it in nests ?

itbemay1 Wed 11-Sep-19 08:54:11

I take my contact lenses out every night and add them to a little pile on the floor beside my bed... I do hoover them up once a fortnight!

fairhairedfairy Wed 11-Sep-19 08:54:30

I've found my people! grin I pick and flick and don't always wash hands after a pee (at home). Also I have pissed in bottles/Tupperware in my bedroom when desperate and bathroom occupied.

I used to bite my toenails but I'm not flexible enough now sadblush

inwood Wed 11-Sep-19 08:55:34

@itbemay1 me too except I don't do the hoovering part!

SomeoneInTheLaaaaaounge Wed 11-Sep-19 08:56:22

Mmmm
I am a massive picker and inspector of boogies! My favourite is picking ear wax mmmmmm.
I am a huge fan of dr. Pimple popper and if anyone would let me I would pop zits all day grin

HerRoyalFattyness Wed 11-Sep-19 08:57:35

SomeoneInTheLaaaaaounge
Oh you'd have loved the wax that came out of Dads ear the other week! Massive chunks of it. It was grim and fascinating.

Hahaha88 Wed 11-Sep-19 08:57:47

Oh no no no no no. Not washing hands after using the loo is just vile.

I'm a nose picker tho

HerRoyalFattyness Wed 11-Sep-19 08:57:50

DDs not dad's. Stupid autocorrect

SleepyHiraeth Wed 11-Sep-19 09:00:46

I don't understand the pick and flickers, if you are in your own house aren't you worried its on the floor somewhere and you'll stand on it? I do pick my nose but only into a tissue and then in the bin or toilet.

I rip all the skin off my lips until they bleed

yoursworried Wed 11-Sep-19 09:00:49

Urgh I wish I hadn't opened this thread. I am not a clean freak at all but I cannot believe there are people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. confused

FelicityBeedle Wed 11-Sep-19 09:01:42

I’m a nose and scalp picker, hit and miss on hand washing at home and I bite my toenails because it’s easier than cutting them.

SleepyHiraeth Wed 11-Sep-19 09:01:53

Oh and I also don't always wash my hands after going to the toilet... Barely ever ill so the hands can't be too vile

B3ck89 Wed 11-Sep-19 09:05:27

Peeing in Tupperware in your bedroom when someone is in the loo? confused
Some mornings I’m dancing around the hallway while my son is having the longest poo every, absolutely bursting and it has never occurred to me to take Tupperware up to my bedroom to pee in.

smokeytoby Wed 11-Sep-19 09:06:47

I compulsively nibble, bite and tear off the skin on the tips of all of my fingers, literally until they're red raw and bleed. Not sure why I do it, it's a habit really.

TheBitchOfTheVicar Wed 11-Sep-19 09:08:20

I cannot believe there are people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

You haven't lived.

doxxed Wed 11-Sep-19 09:08:31

I learnt how to wee in a lucozade bottle on my last camping trip. Trick is to not make an airtight seal against the bottle, to allow air to come out. I use a strategically placed finger...

FelicityBeedle Wed 11-Sep-19 09:09:03

Ooh I forgot my worst, I pick at my earwax with a combination of tweezers, pins and a spot popping sharp hook thing

WitsEnding Wed 11-Sep-19 09:10:19

@smokeytoby I do this only when stressed and I've done it since childhood. I can tell whether I'm OK or just kidding myself by the state of my hands.

Malibucyprus Wed 11-Sep-19 09:10:48

I pick my nose, a lot!
I bite and eat the skin from around my nails.
My favourite pastime is spot picking (thank the lord for teenager daughters) and scab picking (thank the lord for accident prone boyfriend and dad)
I stalk everyone I meet, on Facebook, and also their family blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »