Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

For cutting my 2 year olds hair into a bowl head!

(15 Posts)
frapachino Mon 06-Aug-07 19:45:58

I started snipping and just couldn't stop - dh is furious, especially as it's ds's birthday this week and now he's gonna look a twat
I still stand by it looks cute but even I have to admit only a 2 yr old could carry it off

beansprout Mon 06-Aug-07 19:46:28

beansprout Mon 06-Aug-07 19:46:46

We call this "being blackaddered" in these parts.

AlbusPercivalWulfricBrianSun Mon 06-Aug-07 19:47:53

I love the basin cut. Will definitely do my DS's although his is curly at the back and might not look quite right.

frapachino Mon 06-Aug-07 19:49:47

dh doesn't even find "being blackaddered" funny i'm pissing my pants

MaloryTowersHasManners Mon 06-Aug-07 19:50:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

beansprout Mon 06-Aug-07 19:57:34

Show him this

kyala Mon 06-Aug-07 20:59:00

O NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

poor little thing!!
LOL Just don't take any pics eh?! (Unless they're going into the book that you show potential gf's when he's older LMAO!!)

My DH wasn't too impressed when I first did DD's hair, we now pay the £2/3 for her to have someone else do it!!
I now know what those other mum's were on about!! LOL

fingerwoman Mon 06-Aug-07 21:02:45

he isn't going to look a "twat", he;'s 2 years old.
I bet he looks gorgeous.

AlbusPercivalWulfricBrianSun Mon 06-Aug-07 21:06:25

Still love the bowl cut look. Does anyone else remember Little Blake in Dynasty (tried to find a pic but no joy)? He had a bowl cut and looked v. cute (although am sure he was a little brat, or am I thinking of JR's son in Dallas, or am I just a sad child of the 80s?).

vixma Mon 06-Aug-07 21:10:15

my mum did this to me when I was young....I looked like a twat in school photos....so people I went to school with keep telling me. Leave your kids hair alone.....for his own sake...or at least his future!

maximummummy Mon 06-Aug-07 23:42:10

I CAN TOTALLY SYMPATHISE once you get those scissors in your hand snip snip SNIP

i did a short back 'n' sides on my 2 yr old he looked soooo cute . . . then BITCH mil said yes you can tell it wasn't done at hairdressers .....next time it needed a trim i went to far with the clippers and he ended up with a crewcut and i was blinking back the tears and felt sick to my stomach but everyone loved it

2months later it looks great !!!

Rachmumoftwo Mon 06-Aug-07 23:45:47

Put some gel in it & spike it up!
(Waiting to be shouted at....)

Desiderata Mon 06-Aug-07 23:46:52

You bad woman! It scarred me for life when my mother did that to me

Couldn't you have used a jelly mould?

floopowder Mon 06-Aug-07 23:56:46

you know you were, you'll never be forgiven. [tut tut emotion]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now