Talk

Advanced search

To have a crush on Jude Law???

(214 Posts)
Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:06:50

Went for drinks with friends and started talking celeb crushes. Mentioned Jude Law and friends were either horrified or in hysterics! Ok I know he’s a bit of a dick and my head says he’s a loser and a womaniser but I wish my head would tell my bits that! Feeling a bit embarrassed now haha. Tell me I’m not being unreasonable or tell me your embarrassing crushes to make me feel better!

TheSheepofWallSt Sun 11-Aug-19 21:09:45

Jeff Goldblum
Al Pacino- elderly edit
Dustin Hoffman in Meet the Fockers
Aragorn, Son of Arathorn
The fox from Robin Hood

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:11:35

Ha ok I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum waaaaay back when I saw EarthGirls Are Easy!

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:12:33

Also used to fancy one of the cartoons boys from Dungeons and Dragons...

MargotLovedTom1 Sun 11-Aug-19 21:14:32

Saul Goodman from Better Call Saul, dodgy combover and all.
Lee Mack
Nicky Clark grin

MargotLovedTom1 Sun 11-Aug-19 21:15:39

Perfectly understandable to fancy Jude Law though.

TheSheepofWallSt Sun 11-Aug-19 21:16:30

@MargotLovedTom1

Nicky Clarke made me laugh and then dry heave.
You’re just a hop and skip from Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen envy (not envy)

NineteenThirtyOne Sun 11-Aug-19 21:16:42

Jude Law is gorgeous. YANBU, I don't know why your friends had that reaction

Holibobsing Sun 11-Aug-19 21:17:17

What is wrong with your friends ?

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:18:31

I know! I thought it was quite a normal crush to have, maybe they are the strange ones...

MargotLovedTom1 Sun 11-Aug-19 21:20:06

You laugh Sheep but I watched LLB in some celebrity artist programme recently and thought he was rather attractive now he's not as foppish wink.

FreezeLouise Sun 11-Aug-19 21:20:10

Jude Law is gorgeous!

I have a weird crush on Eddie Redmayne, I say weird (I don't think it is) but friends have told me it is shock

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:24:52

Eddie redmayne is cute but not sexy however not an embarrassing crush to have. Think my friends prefer older more manly types (all older than me).

twattymctwatterson Sun 11-Aug-19 21:34:49

Urgh he cheated on his partner with the nanny

Boobindoops Sun 11-Aug-19 21:39:00

Maybe it’s the nanny thing. He is cute though even if he is going baldy and his little lisp is very endearing.

GettickledGETTICKLEDbyspiders Sun 11-Aug-19 21:41:17

If you even so much as think rudey thoughts about Jude Law he will get you pregnant.
So be careful wink

Fromage Sun 11-Aug-19 21:42:30

I went right off him when it turned out he was a nanny-shagging cheating sleazeball.

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:57:06

Haha I know he is a sleaze but he makes me feel funny. Hopefully he will get really fat or something so I can go off him!

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 21:58:55

Sorry that came across wrong I don’t mean gay people are not attractive just not my personal type.

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 22:00:34

Fat people not gay bloody autocorrect

likeafishneedsabike Sun 11-Aug-19 22:01:38

I mean, he’s a nanny shagging sleazeball but he is physically beautiful. Remember when he gets out of the bath in The Talented Mr Ripley???

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 22:03:44

I haven’t seen that one might have to get it on Amazon Prime but I always feel weird perving on people younger than me lol

Itsonlytuesdayqwer Sun 11-Aug-19 22:04:31

I 😍 him, Jude law in the holiday is just bliss. I love his voice.
Don’t care if he’s a sleaze in real life as that’s not the Jude law I like..... it’s the one in the films 🙈

Dustybun Sun 11-Aug-19 22:08:25

I love him in the Holiday too my ideal man!

theWarOnPeace Sun 11-Aug-19 22:26:11

I can’t stand Jude Law, but he’s devastatingly handsome. That’s surely not contested? His ex is a friend of a friend, apparently his actual shenanigans are even worse than what we have read in the papers!

My secret crushes tend to be the various elves/Harry Potter character types. Nobody can ever know how hot I find Lucius Malfoy or Thorin Oakenshield. Legolas blush the weird thing is that I don’t fancy the actors playing them when they’re in their civvies! Orlando Bloom does nothing for me when he’s not an elf.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »