Talk

Advanced search

To want to throttle the person who keeps throwing their dog sh*t in my back garden?

(10 Posts)
PersonalClown Tue 31-Jul-07 14:09:27

For the second time in a fortnight Ds has come in with dog sh*t on his shoes because someone couldn't be bothered to walk the 100 yards from my house to the dog bin at the end of the street.
Now I've had to wash his shoes and the living room floor because someone thinks that walking a little distance with a bag of dogs mess is beneath them.
AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Kathyis6incheshigh Tue 31-Jul-07 14:13:07

YANBUAA
(you are not being unreasonable at all)

MummyPenguin Tue 31-Jul-07 16:48:39

I'd put a honking great sign outside your house THIS IS A HOUSE NOT A DOG SHIT BIN KEEP WALKING ANOTHER 100 YARDS

Or you could lie in wait and see who's doing it and when you catch them, lob it straight back at them and hit them squarely between the eyes.

TiredFedUpNanny Tue 31-Jul-07 19:01:10

I am a nanny and my boss does something similar, except her neighbour is a farmer's field. Drives me mad. They have a huge garden with attached woodland where the dogs mainly do their poos, but if they do it on the lawn (a football pitch really), which she likes to keep pristine, out she goes with a shovel and flings it over the hedge into the farmer's field, like she's doing shotput! Animals graze in that field and it is also used for a crop some years. As I said: it drives me absolutely bonkers, so YANBU, and if I could stop my boss I really would, although yours is worse cause it's someone actually walking their dog.

anniebear Tue 31-Jul-07 19:38:47

Oh no, that made me smile...thinking of the cat poo thread!!!!!! lol

But no, defo yanbu, Some people are so ignorant. I would be fuming

whomovedmychocolate Tue 31-Jul-07 19:49:59

You almost need a large fish slice type affair which automatically richochets the poo back at them don't you

I would ask the council to email you their dog shitters fined sign and put it up together with a notice saying hidden cameras are watching.

Leati Tue 31-Jul-07 19:50:37

lionheart Tue 31-Jul-07 19:56:00

I like MummyPenguin's suggestion. YANBU.

AttilaTheMum Tue 31-Jul-07 19:58:47

no poop

whomovedmychocolate Tue 31-Jul-07 20:00:31

I'm sure Northampton council would let you have one of their posters!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now