Talk

Advanced search

To think there is a grave in my garden?

(410 Posts)
IsItATomb Tue 09-Jul-19 19:21:50

NC for this as the pics are outing.

Moved in to my house in April and it has what I thought is a really ugly raised bed in the garden. Now the summer has arrived I've realised it gets no sunshine on it at all so isn't a raised bed after all.

DD and I were pottering our there this afternoon and we came across this plaque on the raised bed.

WTF.

Is it a coincidence or is it a grave?!

OP’s posts: |
Puzzledandpissedoff Fri 12-Jul-19 11:43:53

does anyone know if mn states anywhere warning users that their posts, either starting topics or responses may be lifted and used by journalist or other similar websites?

The explanations of what's public and what's not are all there at the bottom of every page under "Terms" and "Privacy". Essentially it's really not HQ's fault if folk convince themselves the forum's some kind of private chat, when in fact it's anything but

Fromage Fri 12-Jul-19 12:06:41

FUCKING PUS FILLED CRAP BARREL DAILY MAIL AND ITS READERS

GO SUCK A BAG OF DICKS YOU MUTANT PARASITES SQUELCHING ABOUT IN A SEA OF MAGGOT JUICE

That said, how utterly vile of them not to respect that it might be a baby's grave. sad That's so upsetting for everyone.

I completely understand why you won't be posting any more. I hope whatever comes of this, it brings peace to those involved.

I would ask for this thread or even just your posts to be removed.

Judashascomeintosomemoney Fri 12-Jul-19 13:14:51

The Daily Mail journalists (and I use that term in its loosest possible terms) are at the pinnacle of their profession aren’t they hmm?
Let’s award them the Woodward and Bernstein Prize for Investigative Journalism.

jimmyhill Fri 12-Jul-19 13:29:35

Mail Online is not a newspaper. It is an entertainment website which uses the branding of the Daily Mail.

Upanddownandroundagain Fri 12-Jul-19 14:06:46

Mail Online is not a newspaper. It is an entertainment website which uses the branding of the Daily Mail.

Playing devils advocate - that’s only the same as AIBU being entertainment rather than a place where people come to support each other and get advice. Because that’s what it’s becoming more and more.

TheSandman Fri 12-Jul-19 16:23:37

The Daily Mail journalists (and I use that term in its loosest possible terms) are at the pinnacle of their profession aren’t they hmm?

To be fair (More Devil's advocation) I think that inverted honour belongs to Tommy Yaxly-Splatwanker Robinson.

OinkFlapOinkFlap Fri 12-Jul-19 16:26:38

Ian Tommy Robinson a DM journalist?

Awwlookatmybabyspider Fri 12-Jul-19 16:28:41

Nothing was mentioned at all during the buying process.
Perhaps the previous owners don't know anything about it. That's in their defence, mind

TildaKauskumholm Fri 12-Jul-19 16:45:57

Hey, Daily Mail, can you give me a job as a 'journalist'? My qualifications are that I can use the most popular websites and can read. Moreover, unlike your usual shower of scum I am in possession of good spelling and grammar so would be able to raise the tone.

jimmyhill Fri 12-Jul-19 17:40:45

Playing devils advocate - that’s only the same as AIBU being entertainment rather than a place where people come to support each other and get advice. Because that’s what it’s becoming more and more.

Quite right, hence the synergy between the two.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in