Talk

Advanced search

To hate the Clangers, In the Night Garden and Bing with a passion?

(97 Posts)
Justanyrh1 Thu 23-May-19 18:33:03

The Clangers: they look like knitted penises and sound creepy as fuck.

In the Night Garden: headache-inducing relentless gibberish (is there scientific evidence that this kind of thing is good for young brains or are they just aiming to torture us?!)

Bing: I keep expecting Flop to suddenly snap and murder the whiny little shit.

Hey Duggee and Sarah & Duck, however, are brilliant. Why can’t we have more like this??

APurpleSquirrel Thu 23-May-19 18:35:18

Totally agree about In the Night Garden & Bing, & I'll add Peppa Pig & Paw Patrol.

Adore Sarah & Duck & Hey Duggee, but I do like the Clangers as I remember it from my childhood.

Houseonahill Thu 23-May-19 18:37:06

Bing the fuckin bunny should be made into a nice stew for flop to eat. I hate the way he talks as well, all his "cute" incorrectly spoken words.

Clangers are knitted penises but pretty inoffensive.

In the night garden is very odd, so long as those tombliboos aren't banging that piano for no good reason I tend to tune out now. Makka Pakka is good though, righting the world's wrongs one stain at a time.

GlossyTaco Thu 23-May-19 18:39:13

Everybody hates Bing.

m4rdybum Thu 23-May-19 18:40:17

Love The Clangers & ITNG.

Moon & Me on the other hand with the creepy arsed clown...

Justanyrh1 Thu 23-May-19 18:41:27

Ok I get the Clangers nostalgia but how is Bing still going? I’ve yet to meet anyone who likes it

Sashkin Thu 23-May-19 18:42:47

I like Bing. Not as much as DS2, who can binge watch it for hours if we let him. But it's gentle, makes narrative sense, and teaches him about nature (every drainpipe is now "froggy's house").

Paw Patrol is the work of the devil. He sits watching it, clearly no idea what is going on, waiting for the dogs to appear on screen. That is the extent of his interaction with it - "Look! woofwoof!" But he still bloody loves it, and wants all the merchandise.

Peppa is really annoying. Clangers/In the Night Garden are too abstract story-wise for a two year old.

Ivor the Engine is the other one he loves. Mostly because I can't bear Thomas, so steered him onto Ivor instead as soon as he voiced an interest in trains.

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 18:43:32

Normally I’d agree that the Clangers are pretty inoffensive.

But for some reason tonight’s episode, featuring some sort of space mole, terrified DS3 (2 yrs). Full on wailing and running away from the TV confused

HisBetterHalf Thu 23-May-19 18:48:09

How can you not like Bing confused Bing for PM I say

Justanyrh1 Thu 23-May-19 18:49:23

I’d rather have Bing for PM than Boris, I have to say

PaulHollywoodsSexGut Thu 23-May-19 18:51:43

YABU OP.

If you’d said Peter Rabbit though, I’d be with you all the way.

Beatrix Potter must be spinning in her grave.

WhenZogateSuperworm Thu 23-May-19 18:54:31

We are all about Molly and Mack in our house now and the songs drive me insane!

Thatsnotmyotter Thu 23-May-19 18:55:09

I love the Clangers! More than DS who shows at best a passing interest. If I get DH to load an episode on the iPad it has to be one I haven’t seen yet!

fblake Thu 23-May-19 18:55:23

@m4rdybum you know you love Colly Wobble really 😂

I despise Paw Patrol, Skye needs to be shot down with a missile.

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 18:56:16

Bing for PM

grin grin grin grin

Yeah, that wouldn’t be a recipe for disaster as well, it’s not like almost every Bing episode revolves around Bing making a stupid decision and Flop having to fix it, is it?

Plus the whole Bing set up is seriously weird.

randomsabreuse Thu 23-May-19 18:58:40

Changers are ok, Bing and Peppa are banned.

Don't like Paw Patrol but DD does and it inspires good imaginative play.

DS (6m) bloody loves Minions. They're the emergency milk is not ready calming down magic...

Mimbizz Thu 23-May-19 18:58:57

I just find in the night garden so effing loud, that relentless annoying as fuck music when they're chasing each other round, wtf thought that up?! You can also add mr tumble to the list, I also can't stand whingy whining Bing, why hasn't flop lost his shit with him?! And the way he talks in a baby voice .....

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 18:59:59

Oh, Peter Rabbit.

My DC are convinced that Farmer McGregor is an evil ogre because he wants to stop the rabbits stealing the vegetables he’s spent ages growing. I’d be pissed off about those rabbits if I was in Farmer McGregor’s position.

PaulHollywoodsSexGut Thu 23-May-19 19:00:06

Plus the whole Bing set up is seriously weird

Ok, here’s where I sound like a sanctimonious knob.

Allegedly the author of Bing wanted to write a character that toddlers could relate to, including those without mums or fostered etc.

So that’s the reason you never hear Bing, Sula, Pando refer to their mummy/daddy plus it’s also the reason why the appearance of the “parent” (Amma, Flop, the highly ineffectual Padget) is also very different from their “child”.

Yours joylessly,

Paul x

m4rdybum Thu 23-May-19 19:00:54

@Blake such a fitting name! He gives me the Collywobbles

DryHeave Thu 23-May-19 19:00:58

Exterminate Bing.

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 19:01:27

But why does Flop need to be half Bing’s size?

Barbarafromblackpool Thu 23-May-19 19:04:44

Sarah and duck is sublime.

PaulHollywoodsSexGut Thu 23-May-19 19:16:44

Allegedly it’s something to do with toddlers’ understanding of the world being that they are the centre of their own universe - represented by the fact they are chuffin massive and the adults are small.

Now this bugs me. Especially the Smoothie episode. Flop working his butt off hopping about on counters and stepladders whilst Bing stands there being a prat with a carrot. Humph.

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Thu 23-May-19 19:35:56

It irrationally irritates me that both the Ninky-Nonk and the Pinky-Ponk are very much non-Euclidian.

How can former PM Iggle Piggle both hold them in his hand and also fit capaciously inside them, along with all of the others, with absolutely tons of room to spare?

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 19:47:37

It’ll be because In The Night Garden had budget constraints and figured toddlers wouldn’t notice the ridiculous size discrepancies between the inside and the outside of the Pinky Ponk / Ninky Nonk.

Amanduh Thu 23-May-19 19:48:44

I love Bing and In The Night Garden 😂

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Thu 23-May-19 19:50:37

It’ll be because In The Night Garden had budget constraints and figured toddlers wouldn’t notice the ridiculous size discrepancies between the inside and the outside of the Pinky Ponk / Ninky Nonk.

Unacceptable - why do toddlers' viewing requirements automatically take precedence over mine?! grin grin grin

Also, from the already small budget, I'm guessing that quite a tidy amount of it had already been spent on 'herbs'. grin

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Thu 23-May-19 19:53:24

I love Bing and In The Night Garden 😂

Put them together, though - Bing's incessant whining would never cease with Makka Pakka's constantly assailing him for non-consensual face cleaning.

Hoppity Voosh is all right, though - give him his own show.

ScrommidgeClaryAndSpunt Thu 23-May-19 19:55:25

WE LIKE TO DRINK WITH DUGGEE
COS DUGGEE IS OUR MATE
AND WHEN WE DRINK WITH DUGGEE
HE GETS IT DOWN IN 8...7...6...

Ahem. Sorry.

Clangers: don't mind
Night Garden: saw faaaaar too much of that when DS1 (13) was a toddler and it was first on
Bing: it's Sula I feel sorry for tbh.

whereonearth Thu 23-May-19 19:55:27

BING

It’s when we switch channels. Horrible whingey shite.

We never make it to In The Night Garden.

What I want to know is why is there a Scottish hour? Molly and Mack then the Ballymorag (?) show?

ForalltheSaints Thu 23-May-19 19:56:01

How can anyone dislike the Clangers? Think of all the puppets had to go through to get on to our screen!

Everytimeref Thu 23-May-19 20:15:19

Bing is awful. Why encourage toddler to winge?

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Thu 23-May-19 20:44:55

Bing is awful. Why encourage toddler to winge?

Even worse, the deliberate incorrect pronunciations of words. I realise that it's trying to emulate how toddlers might struggle with some more complicated sounds, but it just gives them the idea that the wrong way is actually correct, because 'that's how somebody on the telly said it'. They won't necessarily understand that Bing is getting the word wrong because he too is a toddler (albeit a massive one).

IRL, if a small child pointed out a 'lellow' car, the parent would smile and say "Yes, that's right - it IS a YELLOW one!" (with yellow clearly enunciated rather than shouted).

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Thu 23-May-19 20:49:15

What I want to know is why is there a Scottish hour? Molly and Mack then the Ballymorag (?) show?

The Scottish ones are among the much more watchable ones - I quite like Molly & Mack, Woolly & Tig and Katie Morag (was never quite as keen on Balamory).

You could just as legitimately ask why there are at least 10 English hours each day smile

TheMobileSiteMadeMeSignup Thu 23-May-19 21:00:10

We banned Bing. Our DD began whining about her food and we said to both sets of GPs to not let her watch it. Peppa isn't allowed in our house but she watches it elsewhere. She is now 6 and enjoys nothing more than hours of My Little Pony, usually not in order of episode though so I'm not sure if we've seen them all or not grin

BogglesGoggles Thu 23-May-19 21:04:53

I find in the night garden creepy as fuck. Shaun the sheep all the way for me my kids.

BogglesGoggles Thu 23-May-19 21:07:13

@newschoolnewname I think I may have the intellectual prowess of a toddler blush

JassyRadlett Thu 23-May-19 21:10:39

Look, I’m just grateful fucking Waybuloo doesn’t seem to be on any more.

DH has quite a dark theory about the world of Bing, He reckons there’s been some sort of mutation that means that most of the world’s people/creatures are undersized and underdeveloped. So they are selectively breeding creatures that will be enormous for either noble or nefarious ends.

Sort of CBeebies meets Gilead.

aabidah86 Thu 23-May-19 21:12:03

Off tangent but I HATE the theme tune for the new awful CGI Peter Rabbit. I always turn off when it comes on.

NewSchoolNewName Thu 23-May-19 21:13:13

The “Scottish hour” has got me thinking - does CBeebies have any Welsh shows?

Pablo is Northern Irish and they used to have that bizarre Little Roy show as well, but I can’t think of any Welsh ones.

Baloonphobia Thu 23-May-19 21:18:05

Peter Rabbit is a cocky little so and so and Bing is such a whinger. Time for a rabbit cull I think.

peachgreen Thu 23-May-19 21:29:49

My theory is that Bing is actually designed for parents to teach us parenting skills because if Flop can cope with that whiny little shit with such infinite kindness and patience, we can definitely cope with our toddlers. Since coming up with this theory I've started to love it. Flop is just so GOOD.

JaretsGirlfren Thu 23-May-19 21:30:02

Jassy I wondered if the Bing creature are born huge and shrivel down as they get older, or if they get born small but grown up and grow into huge things with toddler minds

Firstworddinosaur Thu 23-May-19 21:32:23

Sarah and Duck is brilliant. I like Sarah, she'll do well in life.

Bing however, can do one.

peachgreen Thu 23-May-19 21:33:17

Also Peter Rabbit is an utter shit. I hate him. And those stupid songs. All of them. I also loathe Tree Fu Tom.

I love Duggee, Katie Morag and Molly and Mack (and not just because their dad is fit). And I love the CBeebies presenters.

TweeBee Thu 23-May-19 21:41:39

In the night garden is totes a metaphor for death. We never watch it. I can’t bear all the wrong words in it. DS picked up a book of it recently at the library - awful rubbish about Makka Pakka and his ‘uff uff’ - a towel / flannel / facecloth for crying out load. I showed him the pictures but we didn’t take it home.

fblake Thu 23-May-19 21:43:52

@m4rdybum she! Colly Wobble is a she! I know far too much about Moon and Me blush

PaulHollywoodsSexGut Thu 23-May-19 22:59:38

if Flop can cope with that whiny little shit with such infinite kindness and patience, we can definitely cope with our toddlers

It takes a lot to make me feel mum guilt but Flop manages on a frequent basis.

There are many times I’ve found myself on the 0833 to Vauxhall after a shit morning of bellowing at the children to hurry up thinking

“How can I be more like Flop?”

floraloctopus Thu 23-May-19 23:00:44

The original Clangers were great, not seen the new version.

OwlinaTree Thu 23-May-19 23:09:57

I don't mind Bing, I find Flop's voice very soothing. We all love duggee in our house. I quite generally hate shouty cartoons and adverts so the longer the kids are happy with beebies the better for me.

Dollylolly123 Thu 23-May-19 23:18:25

I just love Mr onion, I find myself saying ‘onions’ to myself in that funny voice throughout the day. Bing is a brat though.

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Fri 24-May-19 00:18:40

The “Scottish hour” has got me thinking - does CBeebies have any Welsh shows?

None that I can think of. Melody is played by a girl from Cardiff or thereabouts (called Angharad, so no ambiguity there!), but the programme is made in Watford.

It's a backward step from the good old days of Super Ted, Fireman Sam and Ivor the Engine!

Grasping at straws here, but isn't Sodor in Thomas (not on the BBC, granted) supposed to be located in Gwynedd (or possibly Anglesey)?

SarahAndQuack Fri 24-May-19 00:32:23

I love Sarah and Duck so much. Perfect in every way.

Bing is an annoying little sod and Mark Rylance is clearly on the most enormous quantities of valium. I eagerly await the day he goes all Thomas Cromwell and has Bing brutally murdered in a Harrowing of the North.

Goldenbear Fri 24-May-19 00:47:53

ITNG is Iggle Piggle's dream hence the illogical sizing.

agirlhasnonameX Fri 24-May-19 01:02:05

I can't stand Peppa pig and irrationally hate Daddy Pig with a passion.

Used to love Charlie and Lola but doesn't seem to be popular anymore and don't mind Ben and Holly either.

SparklesandFlowers Fri 24-May-19 01:58:53

I find Bing's expressions, especially when his ears droop, so annoying.

I can't believe no-one has mentioned Tee and Mo. That's my DS's favourite.

Sashkin Fri 24-May-19 03:30:21

Webuilt weirdly Sodor is based on the Tallyllyn railway:

www.talyllyn.co.uk/

which is also Ivor the Engine's branch line (Llantisili and Merioneth Rail Traction company, near Tywyn beach, all fits). So they are literally alternate visions of the same railway.

Nofilter101 Fri 24-May-19 08:57:02

Waffle dog is the worst.
Closely followed by
Bing
Moon and me
Peppa pig

Mimbizz Fri 24-May-19 13:12:36

Nobody seems to have mentioned giggle bizz 🤮

Nanny0gg Fri 24-May-19 13:28:18

Also, from the already small budget, I'm guessing that quite a tidy amount of it had already been spent on 'herbs'.

grin grin grin

I love Duggee! I love the fact that when he teaches the Squirrels science stuff it's accurate and factual.

Unlike stupid Peppa Pig. Can't remember the episode but it was just plain wrong.

Nanny0gg Fri 24-May-19 13:30:51

Ben and Holly is also fab, purely because of Nanny Plum (nowhere near as irritating as Miss Rabbit)

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Fri 24-May-19 13:40:46

Thanks for that, info, Sashkin - very interesting.

ReaderofMinds Fri 24-May-19 22:46:10

The little kid in My Petsaurus is Welsh, and the narrator (Ruth Jones).

Alicesweewonders Fri 24-May-19 23:14:56

I love Moon & Me and the Twirlywoos, there a bit creepyish like the kids shows from the 80's

Can't stand Waffle the dog & his 'voice'.

Alicesweewonders Fri 24-May-19 23:15:55

And I hate, hate Nanny Plum. She's moans more than the kids.

itscallednickingbentcoppers Fri 24-May-19 23:41:44

@Mimbizz no one dares mention Justin Fletcher in case that 50 Shades of Tumble thread appears again wink

Justanyrh1 Sat 25-May-19 19:16:44

What is 50 Shades of Tumble?!

Mimbizz Sat 25-May-19 20:13:29

Haha I second that....50 shades of tumble??

BiBiBirdie Sat 25-May-19 20:20:21

Yep we hated In the Night Garden so much we used to call it In the Shite Garden.
Mine are 12 as 10 now but the worst by far back then was Third and Bird. God that was awful

GentleBen Sat 25-May-19 20:35:25

Why must Pando strip to his pants in the opening credits of Bing? Inexplicable.

ememem84 Sat 25-May-19 20:45:41

Bing can fuck right off my tv. As can the night garden. And moon and me.

We are currently into fireman Sam (channel 5 new version), postman pat (special delivery service) and Andys dinosaur adventures.

All annoying in their own way but not half as much as bing.

TheValeyard Sat 25-May-19 20:50:56

I'll always love ITNG for the moment when I was reading one of the books to my 2 year old, and stumbled onto the line:

"Makka Pakka was busy washing his stones."

I didn't recover from that for a couple of days...

harrypotterfan1604 Sat 25-May-19 20:51:03

I absolutely hate bing with a passion! He’s a whiney little brat that doesn’t listen to a word flop says does what the fuck he wants and then cries til flop fixes it!
His voice goes through me too

M0reGinPlease Sat 25-May-19 20:53:55

Bing and fucking Pablo are responsible for so much drama in my house that wouldn't otherwise happen.

Biggleton makes me shabby.

Stillonly8am Sat 25-May-19 20:58:16

I can't stand Bing but I have to admit that it's quite a useful tool for getting DD to talk about things that worry her (the dark, loud noises etc).

Sarah and Duck is excellent. A member of my family said Sarah reminded them of me, and I was actually quite flattered!

SoupDragon Sat 25-May-19 21:02:09

shock

M0reGinPlease Sat 25-May-19 21:16:03

I can't stand Bing but I have to admit that it's quite a useful tool for getting DD to talk about things that worry her (the dark, loud noises etc).

Has the total opposite effect on my DD whereas she ISN'T worried about something or considers it scary until she sees it on bloody Bing and then decides she is.

Also surely Flop is on some kind of permanent sedative to be able to deal with Bing without losing his shit on the daily?

NotSoThinLizzy Sat 25-May-19 21:21:47

Apperntly In the night garden and the clangers are done in a way that they can change the voice over to different languages to play in different countries

Sux2buthen Sat 25-May-19 21:27:17

Love the presenters
Miss Balamory. My kids were all spellbound by balamory and I loved that when they make something, instead of preparing an amazing example beforehand, it was actually shit. Pc plum painted some pipes once and did a terrible job, I like the honesty because mostly things made for kids crafts in real life are pretty crap.
Can't stand yakka Dee or melody. Not the girl just the show.
Agree, why have they given waffle that voice and I feel sorry for mrs Hobbs next door.
I didn't like tipsy and Tim but waffle makes that seem like a great show

DavetheCat2001 Sat 25-May-19 21:30:44

Bing can cunt right off

Stillonly8am Sat 25-May-19 21:31:32

"Has the total opposite effect on my DD whereas she ISN'T worried about something or considers it scary until she sees it on bloody Bing and then decides she is."

Ha ha - I can imagine that would be a pain in the arse! DD is quite hard-boiled and doesn't like admitting to weakness, so she finds it useful to attribute her fears to Bing ("Bing would be scared of the fireworks").

tequilamockingbiird Sat 25-May-19 21:34:31

I love Bingblush tbh though I don’t think there’s any kids tv that I don’t like, I’ll put it on for myself rather than for DS.

RochelleGoyle Sat 25-May-19 21:35:27

As many have already noted, Bing is a whiny, annoying little shithead who deserves to be flung to the far side of over there. But my toddler loves him. gin

FurrySlipperBoots Sat 25-May-19 21:37:36

@PaulHollywoodsSexGut

Beatrix Potter would be spinning in her grave

Don't get me started!!

Compare this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPkH8gPDps

with

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQBiIn5EcA

Urgh.

upthewolves Sat 25-May-19 21:49:30

My 19 month old adores Bing and often shouts "Bing on!" At the TV which is embarrassingly his only 2 word sentence. It's one of the few shows that he and the 3 year old enjoy together... But I can't bloody stand it.

DD has picked up some really annoying habits from it, including shouting "blood!" In a terrified voice when she has only very mildly hurt herself.

Featherstep Sat 25-May-19 22:20:14

DS age 3 has always hated Bing, he is known to cry or run to hide behind the door when it comes on! Who knows why.

I find ITNG quite sweet and we all like it when the Pontipines or even better the Wottingers come out.

Don't mind Clangers but I don't get the Iron Chicken...

Peter Rabbit does my head in.

BishopofBathandWells Sat 25-May-19 22:21:25

Biggleton is brilliant. Bob Bob Bobby, Bobby the Vet is just a total dude. Check out his moves in the opening credits, that kid has swagger.

Flop. Dear, gentle Flop. The episode where he is ill and Bing tries to take care of him, is so infuriating. The episode where the horrible little wanker pisses his pants is met by cheers from myself and DP every time we see it. And don't get me started on the episode where Bing squashes a butterfly. Horrible little psychopath, SS should be on his fucking case.

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Sat 25-May-19 23:19:11

I didn't like tipsy and Tim

Ooh, I would LOVE them to make that show!! Not sure it would be suitable for CBeebies, though grin

Mummy: "Would you like a drink, children? You must be very thirsty after all of that running around in the park!"
Tim: "Ooh, yes, please, Mummy - I'd love an orange juice."
Tipsy: "Gizza double brandy, darlin' - and chuck us a can of Stella for later, will ya? Cheers, Mummies.... 'ere, I've always wondered why there are two of you what look exactly the same, innit?!"
Tim: "Oh, are you feeling OK, Tipsy? You're shaking and shivering."
Tipsy: "Shut it, chummy - I can 'andle it.... and what's more, I could stop any time I liked. Burrrrrrrrrpppppppp!!!!!!!!!"
Tim: "Mummy, I can tell that Tipsy definitely takes after Daddy. I'm much more like you, aren't I? Smugly middle class. Mummy, why did you decide to marry Daddy?"
Mummy: "Oh, Tim, sweetheart. Don't be unkind. Daddy is wonderful and he loves us all very much. I mean, he willingly takes Tipsy to all of her weekly meetings, doesn't he?! He's what grown-ups would call my 'bit of rough' - and he reminds me so much of a cheeky man called Lee Mack, who makes me laugh a lot!"

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Sat 25-May-19 23:24:40

Biggleton is brilliant.

How come Yusuf never focuses on all of the other fine fresh produce lines that he purveys? From the song, anybody would thing that, if it isn't yellow and curved, he most certainly does NOT sell it.

DryHeave Sun 26-May-19 07:24:43

Being tortured by Bing. Why is it always a fucking double bill?? It’s a Bing thing.

M0reGinPlease Sun 26-May-19 08:24:12

The hideousness of Topsy and Tim is worth it for one thing and one thing only: Kerry's dad.

OwlinaTree Sun 26-May-19 22:20:29

I find postman pat ok, except that he pins his special delivery service badge on after he gets the call he's got to deliver a pogoing zebra to the infant school or whatever. For some reason this act fills me with rage.

Eddie16 Sun 26-May-19 22:39:53

Bing needs to die a horrific death,stupid little shit who squashes butterflies like a psychopathic twat and pisses his pants at every opportunity,my 3 year old dd is now copying him even though she's been potty trained for ages but as Bing gets to piss himself, so does she now.
I would pay money to see Flop go mad and kill Bing for being such a gimp

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll Mon 27-May-19 00:00:41

I find postman pat ok

He irritates me intensely - the way that he's given a simple job to do, then spectacularly fails that job and gets massively bailed out by the whole community. Said community then all get together and laud Pat for how amazingly he managed to resolve a catalogue of disasters for which he was single-handedly responsible.

Stillonly8am Mon 27-May-19 08:19:18

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll - I know! Drives me nuts too. I can't remember if the old Postman Pat was as bad, but on Special Delivery Service he has one job - ONE JOB - per episode and he still makes a balls-up of it and then claims all the applause. I've worked with far too many people like him grin.

livelyredjellybean Mon 27-May-19 09:30:39

Biggleton would be ok if it wasn’t Eamonn freaking Holmes narrating it! He makes me queasy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »