Talk

Advanced search

To feel terribly embarrassed

(251 Posts)
Thornyrose7 Thu 16-May-19 19:53:19

I know there have been lots of similar threads. But today I went into a quiet staff room with two maintenance guys sitting in there ( one I know to talk to) and while I was making my drink a fart slipped out without any warning. Not a stinker, but noisy. I tried to brazen it out , ignored it,and even stayed for a chat!I am old enough not to care. But I am so embarrassed and keep cringing. AIBU to not be able to stop thinking about it?

mollpop Thu 16-May-19 20:03:15

Meh. We've all done it. I once touched my boss's arse by mistake.

Chattycatty Thu 16-May-19 20:04:30

I once reached across the desk and neatly put my boob in to my boss's open hand

SuperPixie247 Thu 16-May-19 20:06:07

I farted tonight for the first time in front of my DP and I have known him 2 years!!

OP, you have my sympathies flowers

cushioncovers Thu 16-May-19 20:09:08

I farted once when walking down a corridor with a new co worker. It was a squeaky fart and so I pretended it was my shoes squeaking on the floor. 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure she believed me.

kaytee87 Thu 16-May-19 20:11:11

grin brilliant

PurpleFlower1983 Thu 16-May-19 20:16:01

I remember when I was 15 and I let a massive fart off in class, I covered it well with a fake coughing fit but the smell was enough to let those on the immediate tables know what I’d done grin

SpamChaudFroid Thu 16-May-19 20:23:02

I once ran down the stairs to open the door to the postman and only when I noticed he wasn't looking me in the face I realised my pyjamas had come undone all down the front. Instead of acknowledging the awkwardness and laughing it off, I did a sort of slow pirrhouette while doing my buttons up, turned round to face him then signed for my package. What made it even worse was that while this was happening, ANOTHER delivery man turned up with something for me. Postman then tried to make a joke along the lines of "Ooh, got them queuing around the block, you have!"

WonderTweek Thu 16-May-19 20:23:25

My boss farted in front of me yesterday! We've been working together for almost seven years but he'd not done it before. He totally tried to cover it up by coughing but it stank and he gave me a "I think we both know what's happened here" look and kept talking about something or other. grin

I also saw a very posh looking woman at the yoghurt bit in Waitrose and she let out a little squeaky one, then panicked and tried to make a similar noise with her high heels but it didn't work but she just ended up doing this weird dance instead. Haha. Everyone does it OP, don't worry.

Processedpea Thu 16-May-19 20:24:38

Did you apologise ? 😁

DerrenBrownings Thu 16-May-19 20:26:49

Proper crying laughing at this thread. Please keep going it's hilarious. I have rubbed my boobs (and hit people who are bending down in the head with them) on people many a time! It's the norm now.

SuziQ10 Thu 16-May-19 20:29:10

I love these threads. 😂

Farts are so embarrassing

BlueJava Thu 16-May-19 20:30:11

Don't worry! We have all done similar. I went under the desk to fix a network issue a few months ago. Plugged the cable back into the port in the floor, didn't realize I got my top caught up under the desk, came out next to my boss with my tits out (although I was wearing a bra).

EustaciaPieface Thu 16-May-19 20:30:12

My Pilates teacher farted three times at my last class! She carried on like nothing had happened - I was quite impressed!

Baxdream Thu 16-May-19 20:34:15

Wondertweek I actually just laughed to myself! So funny

FurrySlipperBoots Thu 16-May-19 20:34:59

When I was in my early 20's I was on holiday with my parents and older siblings, and I fell asleep in the back of the car on the way home. I farted so loud I woke myself up and found everyone else stunned into a horrified silence. We are not a family who fart.

PinkGlitter123 Thu 16-May-19 20:40:15

Spam 😂😂😂

Hazlenutpie Thu 16-May-19 20:41:33

That’s the best thing I’ve ever read on Mumsnet. Thanks for sharing.

😂😂😂😂😂

CheesecakeAddict Thu 16-May-19 20:43:14

When I was pregnant, and in the gassy but too early to announce stage, I farted in a whole department meeting.

SpecterLitt Thu 16-May-19 20:43:56

I'm impressed by your ability to stick around after for a chat - that takes guts grin

lotusbell Thu 16-May-19 20:44:36

This is has cheered me up no end today as I'm feeling rotten with a heavy cold, period AND another head growing in the side of my nose. Just what I needed. When I was having my c-section 12 years ago, I let out a fart while the surgeon was down there, he smiled politely, I apologised but got the giggles grin

lotusbell Thu 16-May-19 20:45:10

@Chattycatty, any more than a handful is a waste, they reckon!!!

Lofari Thu 16-May-19 20:45:16

Farts are hilarious. End of. Brazen them out I say!

Thornyrose7 Thu 16-May-19 20:48:18

Thank you Mumsnetters. I love it that you have made me feel better already. No, I did not say anything, I was mortified. I even tried to bang my cup and spoon about to hide it.

LorelaiRoryEmily Thu 16-May-19 20:48:37

I walked in to a beauty salon for my appt years ago and sneezed as I opened the door, a massive fart came out at the same time and I tried to cover it with a fit of coughing🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh the shame. I never went back.

notfromworcester Thu 16-May-19 20:49:50

I was on my first holiday abroad with Dp and after a massive dinner we were walking back to the hotel. I felt the urge to let rip, tried to suppress it and ended up making a noise which sounded like I'd imagine an exploding honking goose to sound.

I literally just pretended it hadn't happened and we continued our conversation.

We have never acknowledged it, years on.

HomerDancing Thu 16-May-19 20:51:08

I’m crying! grin

Jinglejanglefish Thu 16-May-19 20:51:39

Oh I love a fart story 😂

I go to a yoga class every Tuesday night and eat dinner beforehand, I've been going since October and haven't farted yet! The release when I get into the car after is glorious.

Sweetpea55 Thu 16-May-19 20:52:59

I was pregnant and very windy. Sat with headphones on listening to music with eyes closed. DH outside messing about with car.
I was farting like mad. Really loud and gassy. Opened my eyes and there is Bro in law and his new girlfriend.. They'd been sat there for about 10 mins and had got the full force of my backside

woodhill Thu 16-May-19 20:53:46

I went to Yoga and did this. Awfully embarrassing

Iamnobirdandnonetensnaresme Thu 16-May-19 20:54:58

I know someone who fired a junior staff member because farted in front of them and couldn't handle the embarrassment.

dontticklethetoad Thu 16-May-19 20:56:23

ended up making a noise which sounded like I'd imagine an exploding honking goose to sound grin

I always accuse my husband of smuggling ducks into the bathroom. Or ask him if he has a duck playing a trumpet in there or if his secret duck is angry.

Ohkayyy Thu 16-May-19 20:56:35

I love this 😂😂😂

kaytee87 Thu 16-May-19 20:56:38

I farted the other day when I was walking into the park with 2yo DS. Would have been fine but DS thinks farts are hilarious and started shouting 'pooeyyyy mummy!!!!' 'Stinky' 'mummy you farted!!!!' at the top of his voice whilst waving his hand around.

youarenotkiddingme Thu 16-May-19 20:57:12

OH my days the boob in hand is brilliant 😂😂

When we were in a French lesson at school someone farted and every tried to pretend it didn't happen.

The teacher (who was new and fab) just smiled and with a relieved voice said "thank god someone's finally done that. Now can you all relax in class a bit more" grin

DareDevil223 Thu 16-May-19 20:57:35

My late mum was a champion farter, when DS was little he announced loudly to a packed room 'my nanny farts all the time' this made mum laugh so much that she farted, cue hysterics all round grin.

Farting: never not funny....

HelpMyKnickers Thu 16-May-19 21:02:33

NC in case anyone I used to work with is on here.

I was once walking back down the corridor at work from a department meeting with probably around 50 colleagues when the elastic just completely gave way in my knickers, snapped entirely.

I was in a skirt and they shot down my legs quicker than shit off a shovel. Before I even really realised what was happening, I had nearly tripped over with them round my ankles.

Queue my work friends all in hysterics and one very awkward manager not knowing where to put his eyes.

It's scarred me so much that I will never wear a skirt without two pairs on now.

Greenfield19 Thu 16-May-19 21:03:10

Every time I sneeze at work I fear I’m going to let rip! My stomach keeps making these weird noises that are like farts that go off before they get to my bum. It’s awful.

SecretWitch Thu 16-May-19 21:03:47

Walking down the hall with my oh so young and handsome dentist...little pip farts kept time with my walking. I kept hoping he didn’t hear.

MCC85 Thu 16-May-19 21:06:51

I dropped one by accident on a plane a few weeks ago, it was silent....phew, but it stank....poooo!

Cue me looking around all innocent and then picking the baby up to 'check the nappy'!!

90percentvodka10percenthuman Thu 16-May-19 21:07:17

My mil has the best fart story I’ve heard. She is incredibly private about passing wind and will suffer pain then try to slip one out silently. Whilst abroad she got very gassy and had to leave the apartment to let rip with the excuse of getting something from the car. As she walked the empty street she farted quite loudly with each step. She retrieved whatever she wanted from the car, turned around to head back only to notice that everybody in the apartment block was out on their balconies having dinner/drinks and was watching her

TheBreastmilksOnMe Thu 16-May-19 21:11:04

I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve been farted and queefed on! 😆 (Hollywood/Brazilian waxer by trade)

goose1964 Thu 16-May-19 21:11:11

I'm on a number of meds and a few of them give excess wind as a side effect. Luckily as it's not caused by food it doesn't smell

OhTheRoses Thu 16-May-19 21:12:43

We all do it. Such a shame we are ashamed or embarassed about it.

DS once had a girlfriend who thoight farts were disgusting and keptntelling him to leave the the room. DH who is quite a stick in the mud peered over his glasses and said very dryly "dear girl, if you don't like that, you'll spend a lot of time alone in this family".

Saffy101 Thu 16-May-19 21:12:48

Many years ago was wearing new jeans walking through the local town with a teenage boyfriend when I wondered what was around my foot. It was the knickers I had worn the day I bought them - perfect, they had decided now was the time to make an appearance!!! I quickly reached down, grabbed them and shoved them in my pocket, bless him he didn't say a word... and me I just babbled about anything that came into my head!

foxyknoxy30 Thu 16-May-19 21:16:06

On a first date I drank too much then proceeded to be sick with the guy comforting me and I let a massive fart rip 😂

Sammiejo12 Thu 16-May-19 21:16:29

My relatively new bf has gone on a stag doo and while I was fake tanning (I know 🤦🏻‍♀️) him a small fart just popped out... I didn't even feel it coming! thank god it wasn't a smelly one but I was horrified but within seconds we were both laughing with tears rolling down our faces.

Still cringe at the moment now 😲.

TenPastTen Thu 16-May-19 21:16:38

I bloody love these threads grin

Hecateh Thu 16-May-19 21:18:41

Noisy farts are always funny, silent but deadly ones less so.

I was once in 'Blockbusters' (showing my age) and a tiny fart slipped out. Smelt like someone had opened a bag with month old cabbage and cauli and smashed a few rotten eggs in there.
There were a couple of teenagers who started giggling and left the shop. The staff were very scathing about them and their smell. I agreed that 'yes that smell is disgusting' without ever owning up. grin

FenellaVelour Thu 16-May-19 21:18:56

The first time my now-husband visited my house we were sat on the bed just talking, I was desperate to fart but was holding it in, carried on for over an hour like this but then reached the point I knew I’d have to let it out. So I excused myself to go to the toilet, but I got my foot caught in the duvet, so I went absolutely flying, head first, hit the floor, and as I landed I let out the longest, loudest, soggiest fart you ever heard.

He thought it was hilarious.

TheTrollFairy Thu 16-May-19 21:21:14

I burped down the phone to one of my clients. I was heavily pregnant and it just slipped out. My manager was also in the room when it happened and noticed 😩

MingeOnFire Thu 16-May-19 21:23:22

For anyone that missed it and wants more giggles or to feel better about their windy backsides, thread from a couple of months ago. I was actually crying with laughter at some of these

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3512729-please-make-me-feel-better-with-your-farty-stories?pg=1&order=

acowmooooo Thu 16-May-19 21:25:11

My MIL farted in front of me not long after I'd met DH. She got carried away when eating roasted chestnuts....They didn't agree with her and she did the loudest fart I've ever heard. I couldn't hide my shock that the noise I'd just heard came out of her arse.

She was then completely mortified that she'd farted in front of me, saw DHs jaw on the ground and she couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter... and then pushed out the worlds longest fart the entire time she was laughing. Every time she stop to catch her breath the fart would stop and then continue when she started laughing again. It was quite impressive really.

I knew at that moment that we'd get on well. grin

Fedup21 Thu 16-May-19 21:26:34

My stomach keeps making these weird noises that are like farts that go off before they get to my bum. It’s awful.

God, this happens to me. So embarrassing!

What are they and how can I stop them!?

managedmis Thu 16-May-19 21:27:00

I almost cupped a colleagues balls the other day by holding a door open for him. My hand was at a bad height on the door.

He looked perplexed as I scooted away

SmiledWithTheRisingSun Thu 16-May-19 21:29:50

My older boss has often gone to the loo then come out with a tiny bit of wee on his cotton trousers from the end of his willy. I never mention it obvs 😳

DontCallMeShitley Thu 16-May-19 21:33:01

I worked with a woman who would walk past me (and presumably anyone else) and with every step a little fart escaped. The floor also creaked so what I heard was creak, pop, creak, pop, creak, pop until she had gone, followed by 'Sorry darling'.

Once went to my GP with patchy skin on my front. He knelt down to look at my waist just as I lifted my bra to show him the rash under it and my boobs dropped onto his face. I will never forget the look in his eyes as he peered up at me grin.

JockTamsonsBairns Thu 16-May-19 21:33:10

It's scarred me so much that I will never wear a skirt without two pairs on now.

But what good does that do, if it's the outer pair's elastic that snaps? grin

SmiledWithTheRisingSun Thu 16-May-19 21:33:13

Chattycatty ah well a boob in the hand is worth two in the bush eh? 🤣

Greenfield19 Thu 16-May-19 21:36:33

@Fedup21 I wish I knew!!

hellymart Thu 16-May-19 21:37:22

Thank you, thank you. This has made me laugh soooo much. (I was in the kitchen once with our rather gorgeous builder and I coughed and a huge fart came out! Mortified!) We've all done it and, let's face it, it's bloody funny....

Violetroselily Thu 16-May-19 21:37:35

I was in a meeting which went very quiet as we all read a document for a couple of minutes

My stomach made the most awful fart noise, but without actually farting. I was sat in the middle of two other people and they clearly both thought I had just let rip. I wanted to die.

ItsHardToExplain Thu 16-May-19 21:37:41

I read a story on reddit where a young boy couldn’t go to sleep every night because of a loud scary duck coming to get him.
One day his mum came upstairs to calm him down and she realised that it was the sound of his dads farts echoing around the bathroom when he was doing a poo.

itshappened Thu 16-May-19 21:37:49

I still cringe about the day I farted in assembly at school. Boys kept coming up to me and making fart sounds for days afterwards. I was only 9 but will never forget the shame.

HelpMyKnickers Thu 16-May-19 21:38:08

But what good does that do, if it's the outer pair's elastic that snaps?

At least if I have two on, my bare arse and / or vagina won't be on display if I do trip over when the outer pair are round my ankles grin

XXcstatic Thu 16-May-19 21:40:18

Once went to my GP with patchy skin on my front. He knelt down to look at my waist just as I lifted my bra to show him the rash under it and my boobs dropped onto his face. I will never forget the look in his eyes as he peered up at me

GP here, LOL at that grin

Mumsymumphy Thu 16-May-19 21:40:56

"I even tried to bang my cup and spoon about" 🤣🤣excellent.

I remember to this day, after having my eldest DD (26 years ago) the midwife coming to check my stitches - I'd had a 3rd degree tear. She parted my bum cheeks and - woooofff! Got a load of fart in her face. I think I was too tired/in pain at the time to even care. I can laugh about it now 🤣🤣🤣

TheTrollFairy Thu 16-May-19 21:41:25

When me and my DP were in the early stages of getting together I got so drunk and was at his house throwing up, he actually came into the bathroom to check I wasn’t crapping myself at the same time as puking as so much fart was coming out of me.
My mum doesn’t find farting funny so my DD doesn’t find it funny when at my mums house either and I laugh each time she farts. When we leave she always says to me ‘I suppose it was a bit funny’ with a cheeky grin.
We are a family of farters, even on my FIL death bed he was making jokes about farts

FrannySalinger Thu 16-May-19 21:43:41

The lady next to me at yoga tonight farted three times. I was rather glad she was next to rather than in front of me.

After all that excitement she proceeded to fall asleep in relaxation and snored very loudly.

percheron67 Thu 16-May-19 21:48:12

What is a Queef??

Mumsymumphy Thu 16-May-19 21:49:27

Queef= fanny fart

Iamtinkabella Thu 16-May-19 21:49:46

*What is a Queef??
@percheron67*

a fanny fart

BlueMerchant Thu 16-May-19 21:50:55

Just today I bent down to try on some new trainers in the posh sports shop in town and farted at the young sales assistant who I didn't realise had crept up behind me.

bordellosboheme Thu 16-May-19 21:50:57

I was in a massive meeting of 200 staff and a new CEO today. 15 minutes before the end of the meeting I had a massive coughing fit and had to leave the room, making 10 people stand up so I could get past them. Cringe.

Pinotjo Thu 16-May-19 21:52:34

I reached behind myself, trying to grab my chair at work and grabbed a colleagues WILLY! Still not lived it down, 15 years later the story is told to new starters as an ice breaker!

ShitAtScarbble Thu 16-May-19 21:53:14

I was once viewing a commerical property with a new (to me) business associate. It was an old place with winding corridors and small staircases leading to old hidden rooms. Bent slightly to get up some steep narrow stairs and squeaked one off in his face. Right in his face!
There was no coming back from that but thankfully he laughed and helped me through my mortification!

Tunnocks34 Thu 16-May-19 21:54:40

I farted when teaching the other day. Silent but smelt so badly.

Being the good teacher I am, I let the kids argue amongst themselves about who it was before light heartedly bollocking them for making such an issue out of a natural bodily function.

BMW6 Thu 16-May-19 21:55:16

Queef is fart from fanny

AudacityOfHope Thu 16-May-19 21:56:43

I once gorged a bag of dried banana chips at work; the resulting poo looked like a yellow gnarly tree trunk and was so buoyant I had to give up after the 7th flush.

An email went round the office about it blushblushblushblushblushblush

KitschBitch Thu 16-May-19 21:57:11

Had a very windy tum today in yoga and spent the whole class holding it in, although often at least one person pops off during the class. I find farts really funny and have to try out not to break into a snorty laugh when someone lets off. Maybe farting should be encouraged during yoga, then we could all have a good laugh and relax. grin

MarieIVanArkleStinks Thu 16-May-19 21:58:30

I know I'm childish, but I'm chortling like Muttley on reading this thread (and figured I probably had the right screen-name to be posting here).

We've all done it. I once waltzed out of the Ladies in our local, trying to walk sexily and sashaying my booty in front of a guy I really fancied, only to realize my skirt was tucked in my knickers and I was trailing bog-roll after myself like the Andrex puppy ....

It was over two decades ago and I still cringe!

SadOtter Thu 16-May-19 21:59:50

At work there is an L shaped cupboard, I was tidying the bit at the end, that you can't see from the door, a teacher came in and let off the loudest fart ever and sighed happily, then realised I was there, her face was fantastic.

When DD was a baby I was breastfeeding her on the train, we got near the station quicker than I thought so I rushed and got her in the pram, got off the train and started walking, after a couple of minutes I thought hmm, my boobs very cold, looked down and realised that would be because I hadn't put it away.

EmmaGrundyForPM Thu 16-May-19 22:01:30

Snapped and farted
One of the best threads on MN

ThanksMateThanksMate Thu 16-May-19 22:02:52

I was tending to a pupil who had fainted. I was down on the floor beside her when the head teacher came in to check all was ok.
Upon seeing him, I tried to shift into a more "professional" position and ... you guessed it ...

A short, sharp, unmistakably loud one got away from me.

Still die every day.

Ezzie29 Thu 16-May-19 22:04:43

My stomach keeps making these weird noises that are like farts that go off before they get to my bum. It’s awful.

I get this sometimes (“insidey farts” DP an I wittily call them) and the other day I was in the staff room listening to music on my headphones and I could feel they were happening and it suddenly occurred to me that if anyone could hear them, they probably thought I was merrily farting away without realising I could be heard, as opposed to the truth which was that my body was just making odd noises!

SnipSnapSnip Thu 16-May-19 22:06:10

I farted during a bikini wax once 🙈

yearinyearout Thu 16-May-19 22:08:21

My dog just farted...she always looks behind her as if to say "who did that?!"

ImpracticalCape Thu 16-May-19 22:10:38

My skirt fell down to my ankles as I ran for a bus outside Liverpool St station in rush hour.... I was so desperate to get the bus I stepped out of it boarded in my pants and put the skirt back on on the bus.

MitziK Thu 16-May-19 22:10:55

After a while going to a few 'gentle' yoga classes at the gym (like fuck were they, Warrior pose is never anything but a fucking killer), my hours changed and I started going to classes held at the local Buddhist Centre. The people who went there were hardcore - think elephant trousers, tiedyed vests and everything else you pick up whilst backpacking and getting wasted in Goa on your Trust Fund for six months in the 1990s. Lots of vegans, too - I'd seen most of them in the health food shop next door over the previous months whilst they were buying nutritional yeast, 3kg bags of soya mince and suchlike.

By the time the teacher failed to kill us all with repeated 300mph Sun Salutations and had changed to super slowmo ones, holding Upward Facing Dog, it sounded like the William Tell Overture in there. I was slightly amused tried to not piss myself laughing at the seriousness of it all. And then we went on to a selection of floor based back and sidebends (Snake, etc).

My God. I think what came out of me started somewhere in the region of my fucking lungs. I'm pretty sure by the time it finished, I was drawing in air from my ears and pulling it out of my arse.

We then got a five minute chat about the benefits of daily yoga upon digestion whilst we were all trying to roll the mats up, get our shoes on and get the hell out of there before anymore gases were expelled.

percheron67 Thu 16-May-19 22:12:02

Mumsy and lambtink. Thank you both!! Mumsnet is really educational.!

TitchyP Thu 16-May-19 22:12:22

gringrin

Oh god, I'd love to go to yoga classes but I know my arse would make a show of me.

Poppy43 Thu 16-May-19 22:14:49

I once farted at work (spent most of the day in agony trying to hold it in) and
Pooped myself. To make matters worse there was a client waiting patiently in reception to speak to me, I made my excuses and almost sprinted out if the door. 😁🤭

Judystilldreamsofhorses Thu 16-May-19 22:20:06

I’m a lecturer, and always remember the time one of the boys did a massive, loud fart in my class. His friend immediately said “oh my god, Name”, so there was no denying it. Everyone cracked up, and much as I knew I should be serious and professional, I couldn’t stop laughing either. They were final year students in a small group, so I knew them well.

I also once had an awful situation where a student’s chair collapsed on him. It was probably a coincidence, but he was a very stout lad, so it looked like the chair had collapsed under his weight. It took all my control not to laugh at that (he wasn’t hurt).

LadyRannaldini Thu 16-May-19 22:22:06

I farted tonight for the first time in front of my DP and I have known him 2 years!!

Wasn't it the wonderful, sadly late, Victoria Wood who said in a sketch that farting in front of a partner was a sign it would last, the relationship that is.

notfromworcester Thu 16-May-19 22:22:28

My friends dad once farted in a very crowded Ikea on a Saturday, turned to her mum and warned her. Except it wasn't her mum, it was a random lady.

And then they were all stuck awkwardly next to each other in a trolley filled guff cloud in one way Ikea hell.

Inkstainedmags Thu 16-May-19 22:22:33

I even tried to bang my cup and spoon about to hide it.

Ah yes. Who hasn't tried the old conceal-a-sound-after-it-has-already-happened trick.

Ezzie29 Thu 16-May-19 22:24:35

Oh I just remembered when I was in year six and we were doing pretend interviews, my teacher asked a boy a question and then pointed a maraca at him (the microphone, obvs) and instead of saying anything, he farted by mistake. It was the FUNNIEST THING EVER we were laughing all day and talked about it for weeks.

Inkstainedmags Thu 16-May-19 22:27:00

My God. I think what came out of me started somewhere in the region of my fucking lungs. I'm pretty sure by the time it finished, I was drawing in air from my ears and pulling it out of my arse.

😂😂😂

LemonMousse Thu 16-May-19 22:26:58

I've told this one on here before but here goes...
I was holding one in all the way up our street, got through the front door and let rip very loudly.
Only to hear a loud 'Muuuuum for God's sake!' From the lounge where DS was sitting with his (fairly new) GF watching TV!

PinkGlitter123 Thu 16-May-19 22:31:42

My friend did a 'Body Pump' class the other day and each time she squatted down holding the weights above her head, she would let out a fart in time with each squat!

I have colitis so have farted/shat myself in public. Last embarrassing time was when I was leaning back on my friends sofa talking to her 6 yr old DS when I let out three farts as I leant back. He didn't say a word just looked a little bemused and I quickly turned the conversation back to Lego 🙈

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »