Talk

Advanced search

my new travel mug

(30 Posts)
ambereeree Thu 16-May-19 19:43:48

After many a wet book I found a travel mug that doesn't leak. Its the tefal mug. I thought I would share this joy with you all.

CocoLoco87 Thu 16-May-19 22:24:09

Another vote for contigo! I heard about them on MN and have had mine for over a year now. Love it brew

Dexterslockedintheshedagain Thu 16-May-19 22:43:31

Costa coffee one for me. No leaks, keeps my coffee hot for hours.

ZippyBungleandGeorge Thu 16-May-19 22:46:47

@Inkstainedmags DH is adamant the contigo makes drinks hotter. He's not a scientist.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 17-May-19 06:25:00

@ZippyBungleandGeorge your husband is right. I have so much milk in my tea that it's usually drinkable Fairly quickly, put it in my contigo and it's really hot!

serenoa Fri 17-May-19 07:50:33

Contigo for me, too. I have the raspberry coloured one, love it. Per the instructions, it doesn't go in the dishwasher. The coating is pristine after 12 months.

Getting it refilled at St Pancras International after a concert in London makes a two-hour+ late night train journey home, bearable. Two hours to myself with a book and hot coffee. grin

Soaking in bicarbonate of soda solution, 1tbsp/500ml removes stains and smells, not just from coffee mugs.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »