Talk

Advanced search

I know IABU but *screaming internally*

(104 Posts)
YesimstillwatchingNetflix Fri 19-Apr-19 10:37:43

I was given a brand new mobile phone this week. I left it on the kitchen table next to my laptop planning to set it up once the children were in bed.

Went to sort out DC teeth, bath, bed. Returned to new phone. DH had come home, opened my phone's box and.... removed the plastic peel thingy they put over the screen. sad I am gutted. I don't know why but I LOVE that satisfying feeling of peeling off the new phone plastic thing.

I am extra annoyed because the last time I had a new phone (5 years ago)- he did the same bloody thing!!!!!

I know it's ridiculous. I know it doesn't matter in the scheme of things. I know some women are married to absolute toolboxes and that there are people starving.... but ... angry

JessieMcJessie Sat 20-Apr-19 23:06:02

But not mentioning it means he will never know how out of order he was! Fine if you are sure that this behaviour doesn’t bleed into other ways that he treats you, but I can’t help but think he does this shit because you let him get away with it.

IncrediblySadToo Sat 20-Apr-19 23:06:58

Terry's chocolate oranges are not made for sharing. It's one fruit.... it's all for you

LOVE your thinking. 🍊

Corbylee Sat 20-Apr-19 23:51:24

One time I bought a phone from car phone warehouse, and before I could even react the guy had opened the box got it all out turned it on sorted it all. I was fuming angry not been back since. Unboxing and setting it up is one of the best bits ! I now order my new phones online to prevent this.
Yanbu op really knobbish behaviour from your DH

Vegisgrowingwell Sun 21-Apr-19 08:17:45

@MODGNIK I ate the core of a chocolate orange last night!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »